No announcement yet.

fallout 4!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a couple more days people !!!!!!!! Cant wait, i dont have school the 10th, so i'll play untill i have to work

I cracked and watched some of the leaked gameplay, the gameplay itself, looks great, gunplay looks extremely solid and satisfying, the world doesn't look as bland and one color tone as the 2 last game.

I will say tho, people playing on PC will probably disappointed a bit in the graphics and they are not on a witcher 3 level. Time for Bethesda to build a new engine from scratch for the next elder scrols
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      Just a couple more days people !!!!!!!! Cant wait, i dont have school the 10th, so i'll play untill i have to work

I cracked and watched some of the leaked gameplay, the gameplay itself, looks great, gunplay looks extremely solid and satisfying, the world doesn't look as bland and one color tone as the 2 last game.

I will say tho, people playing on PC will probably disappointed a bit in the graphics and they are not on a witcher 3 level. Time for Bethesda to build a new engine from scratch for the next elder scrols
      The graphics are really not that bad ill take content over graphics anyday

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        The graphics are really not that bad ill take content over graphics anyday
        oh no question, they looked fine to me, i just know the pc crowd can get pretty pissy over these things haha
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

oh no question, they looked fine to me, i just know the pc crowd can get pretty pissy over these things haha
          damn PC bros oh well i cant freaking wait 6 more days and pip boy edition is all mine

Comment

It's. Getting. So. Close!!!!

Comment

six days man haha that's 5 work days and 5 school days
              sigpic

Comment

six days man haha that's 5 work days and 5 school days
                i never wanted a weekend to end so quickly before

Comment

I wished I already had my second xbox and had it set up in my room than took veterans day off. But nope I will be working and don't have a second xbox so it wouldn't matter anyways to take the day off.

Hopefully the digital version unlocks at 12 eastern so I can come home shower and start playing and get a couple hours in that first night.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    I wished I already had my second xbox and had it set up in my room than took veterans day off. But nope I will be working and don't have a second xbox so it wouldn't matter anyways to take the day off.

Hopefully the digital version unlocks at 12 eastern so I can come home shower and start playing and get a couple hours in that first night.
                    Why buy a second Xbox? You could just as easily setup a PC with Windows 10 and play remotely...Or buy a PS4 so you have both systems and can enjoy games from both.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Why buy a second Xbox? You could just as easily setup a PC with Windows 10 and play remotely...Or buy a PS4 so you have both systems and can enjoy games from both.
                      Because I buy digitally so the second x box would be in my room and I would be able to play all my games. Plus pay a few with my son done more and more games are going away from split screen.

The other reason is my wife ruins am at home daycare and the main room is the living room which had the xbox so I can't usually play games during the day for this reason. So no point staying home but the second xbox would give me a room to play it in with out having to worry about kids.

Space is a reason for no pc we just bought a new laptop because that is what we have room for. No real space to set up a desk for a computer. And a Playstation leaves me with a split library and would rarely get played except on days I'm trapped in the bedroom because of kids lol.

The living room is used as the all in one as it plays the Netflix and Hulu and with no cable or anything can't take it out. So in the end while a Playstation would be nice an Xbox makes more sense because it becomes more practical. Big time with my son playing more and more games.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

I can't wait!! Ms Sleeslee surprised me and preordered it for us.
                        sigpic

Comment

i am at the stage where i cant get anything done haha, all i do is check for some leaked gameplay, rewatch the trailers, browse some fallout subreddit....etc

I have stuff to do for school, that i just cant bring myself to do haha
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            I can't wait!! Ms Sleeslee surprised me and preordered it for us.
                            I have a feeling you'll be up allll night while I'm snoring lol

Comment

yeah, that's what the modding community is for.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                                I have a feeling you'll be up allll night while I'm snoring lol
                                alllllll night

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                yeah, that's what the modding community is for.
                                graphics mods are awesome. my favorite was the morrowind graphics overhaul was awesome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X