Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Played it for a bit, didn't get too far before I got distracted with other games. Probably going to get back on it soon, really like it and the story kept me interested. Much better than New Vegas was IMO

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Nukaworld was decent. Kept me interested at least
    It was a fun game. I haven't tried Nukaworld as I was waiting for mods before I was gonna come back. The Skyrim news is huge too. What a dealbreaker.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Nukaworld was decent. Kept me interested at least

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Bethesda announced no mods for Fallout on PS4 and no mods for Skyrim HD either. Looks like no point to even buy that on PS4, might have to build a gaming PC anyway.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Keep it comin guys n gals, ill be getting an xbox one with fallout on a black friday deal so reading all this gets my cogs turning

I know the vendor loophole and the hacking loophole were in both 3 and nv. Supposedly it doesnt work at every vendor?
    It has for me although it might not work with the same type of ammo better hurry though Bethesda released a patch wont be long till the patch the glitches

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Keep it comin guys n gals, ill be getting an xbox one with fallout on a black friday deal so reading all this gets my cogs turning

I know the vendor loophole and the hacking loophole were in both 3 and nv. Supposedly it doesnt work at every vendor?

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Stumbled across a full set of the best power armor in the game, a couple days ago. Looks weird and B.A at the same time. Kinda like Mirelurk design fused with standard power armor design.

Haven't been putting too much time into Fallout lately,been to busy with other games. But rank 32 and basically just now doing story missions.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Call it dumbed down, call it ugly, it works for me and looks pretty damn good running on Ultra with ini tweaks on PC. Game runs surprisingly smooth too with no CTDs or bugs I can think of aside from the occasional pathfinding bug with NPCs but that's to be expected from a Bethesda title running on Gamebryo and it's easily fixed with the moveto command if they get stuck.

The story doesn't hold a candle to that of The Witcher 3 but it's much better than anything Bethesda has ever written, which isn't saying much but it's not half bad. Trying my best to side with the Railroad, hopefully it's actually doable. Great variety of companions with some great personal quests, Valentine's in particular. Absolutely love Deacon's character, awesome!

10/10 and my personal GOTY alongside The Witcher 3. Too close to call.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yep you can, I've got 3 people living there and have a shop setup downstairs inside the station.
    ooh alright guess i never really payed attention well i know where im goin next

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Thats pretty awesome! You can make red rocket a settlement?
    Yep you can, I've got 3 people living there and have a shop setup downstairs inside the station.

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    I saw that and it has made it easier theres also a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. glitch too
    Nice, I hadn't heard of that one but I have been struggling on what to use my points on when I level up, base stats or perks ... this should make that a bit easier of a choice!

Yes, anywhere there is a workbench for crafting settlement items you can turn into a settlement.
    Last edited by Jermz79; 11-19-2015, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    There is a factory somewhere that has hundreds of cogs on the conveyor belt. I got a metric crapton from there.

Here is my primary settlement

Not pretty, but it is pretty large.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
    not sure who is interested but I found out about a console glitch yesterday that has made life in the wasteland a bit easier ... at least for a Noob like me!

Unlimited Bottle Cap/Vendor Glitch -
    I saw that and it has made it easier theres also a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. glitch too

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    not sure who is interested but I found out about a console glitch yesterday that has made life in the wasteland a bit easier ... at least for a Noob like me!

Unlimited Bottle Cap/Vendor Glitch -

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    looks good ! I'ill post a picture of mine when i get on later. Mine's in sanctuary, i haven't build it up yet other then a wall around the perimeter and some sort entry building with guard post, turrets and a sniper perch.

Weapons wise i am dying for a semi auto rifle
    I bought a rather nice sword from a diner, been using it to fend off the hordes of feral ghouls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X