http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14241519

This explains everything. Lol.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14241519

This explains everything. Lol.
    another cheap shot at a legend on the way out. soooo sad to see soooo many people attacking a legend on the way down. Must make themselves feel better about themselves...........
    sigpic

Comment

Lol are they serious with this....not sure what to say
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        another cheap shot at a legend on the way out. soooo sad to see soooo many people attacking a legend on the way down. Must make themselves feel better about themselves...........
        cheap shot?... it was funny. lighten up. and correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like Manning was in the video too

Comment

Clearly a massive cheap shot. Oh the humanity

Comment

Can you please clarify whether you are referring to me or ESPN? Because, if me, way out of line. I have had reservations about Manning this year, but I don't believe I've harped and harped on it like some. Also, in my handful of posts concerning Manning, I don't believe I've ever been disrespectful.

As far as this post, I thought it was humorous. I think alot of Caliendo's stuff is funny. I also think Peyton is funny too (love his SNL skit in regards to United Way? - "Play catch with your children, so Peyton Manning doesn't have to."). Only reason I posted it because I thought it was funny.

By the way, pretty sure Manning did too since he made a cameo appearance in it.

But go ahead, help me understand who your remarks were directed to.

Comment

now I'm confused... I think I may have missed some sarcasm

Comment

Hahahaha!! How about all the other fake camps!! Lololol
                Last edited by Blue-N-Orange; 11-29-2015, 03:27 PM. Reason: oops don't wanna use lmao
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue-N-Orange View Post
                  Hahahaha!! How about all the other fake camps!! Lololol
                  I know, I'm fixing to hold a QB camp here in Oklahoma called the Troy Acheman QB camp. Should go well in the Henryetta area. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                    I know, I'm fixing to hold a QB camp here in Oklahoma called the Troy Acheman QB camp. Should go well in the Henryetta area. Lol
                    I'd cp you for this one if I could man hahaha
                    :go:

Comment

Have you all seen the new papa john's commercial?!

Making fun of j.j. watts lack of strength he struggles to lift a single slice of pizza!

All these legends being tarnished.............
                      Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Did you even watch it? I would guess, NO! Good, bad, old, or young PM and this spoof would still be the same. It has nothing to do with his current state or offer an opinion. In fact, the only reason it works as a spoof is because of his legend.
                        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Working...
                        X