Netflix "Making a Murderer" - **Spoilers**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    So maybe he really did it, the cops were right, but just did all that shady illegal stuff to make the conviction stand? I can believe that.

They certainly don't know how he really did it, because no way he did what Brendan said in that trailer. There would be blood.

What a crazy case
    even if that is the case, he should be acquitted and it's the cops fault. cops can't do these sort of things just because they think he is guilty, even if it turns out that he is.

that is how innocent people get locked up for life and it goes against everything this nation stands for.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm only on episode 7 so far, so without spoiling anything, is there an ending or cliffhanger?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I'm only on episode 7 so far, so without spoiling anything, is there an ending or cliffhanger?
        Well if you're aware of the current status of Avery & Dassey then there is an "ending" per say ... Definitely not a cliff hanger by any means.

The last couple episodes are just as shocking as the rest but in the end ... The story ends pretty much where it stands today!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          So, Im going to say something contrary to everything I just said and thats that his brother and that Scott Tadyck guy were acting very suspicious during the entire thing. Tadyck changed his story up at one point and his timeline was all messed up. And SA's brother was found hiding under a mattress when the police showed up to search the property. Maybe they were all in on it.
          This is the theory that is most intriguing to me. There is plenty of opportunity and even more motive than the Steven Avery doing it the way it was presented.

On that day, Tadyc and Blaine Dassey both admitted to seeing Halbach and when asked for alibi they both used each other stating they "passed eachother on the road going hunting". Tadyc and Blaine Dassey would have had the same access to the Avery property as Avery himself. Tadyc and Blaine could've restrained Halbach, killed her, drove her in her car to the quarry and burned her there. This would explain multiple items of evidence such as Halbachs blood in the trunk of her car as well as the bones found at the quarry. Tadyc and Blaine then transported the burned bones back to Stevens house using a burn barrel from the Dassey residence which covers why there were bones found in that burn barrel along with her cell and other items.

There is plenty more to this theory that makes you wonder why neither Tadyc nor Blaine were further investigated.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
            This is the theory that is most intriguing to me. There is plenty of opportunity and even more motive than the Steven Avery doing it the way it was presented.

On that day, Tadyc and Blaine Dassey both admitted to seeing Halbach and when asked for alibi they both used each other stating they "passed eachother on the road going hunting". Tadyc and Blaine Dassey would have had the same access to the Avery property as Avery himself. Tadyc and Blaine could've restrained Halbach, killed her, drove her in her car to the quarry and burned her there. This would explain multiple items of evidence such as Halbachs blood in the trunk of her car as well as the bones found at the quarry. Tadyc and Blaine then transported the burned bones back to Stevens house using a burn barrel from the Dassey residence which covers why there were bones found in that burn barrel along with her cell and other items.

There is plenty more to this theory that makes you wonder why neither Tadyc nor Blaine were further investigated.
            And the fact that Tadyck stated to police that the bon fire was 3 feet high and then at the trial he said it was 10 feet high. Thats quite a jump from 3 to 10.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
              Well if you're aware of the current status of Avery & Dassey then there is an "ending" per say ... Definitely not a cliff hanger by any means.

The last couple episodes are just as shocking as the rest but in the end ... The story ends pretty much where it stands today!
              No, I didn't look up the current status. I wanted to see how the documentary ends first. From what I've seen so far, you'd have to be retarded to think that he did it
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

No, I didn't look up the current status. I wanted to see how the documentary ends first. From what I've seen so far, you'd have to be retarded to think that he did it
                Well then read through the thread :thumb:
                Theres a very good chance he did it and I stand by that.
                sigpic

Comment

judging by the documentary alone i would agree but you also have to remember that this is a very one sided point of view, i think everyone can agree with that.

i personally think the cops for sure are dirty and he probably should have been acquitted whether he actually did it or not. that cop running the licence plate and knowing the year and make of the vehicle two days before it was actually discovered with absolutely no explanation (as far as i know at least) is what they would call a "smoking gun".

but that doesn't necessarily mean SA didn't do it, it just means the cops were trying to pin it on him because they think he did at the very least.

again, he should have been acquitted IMO
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    even if that is the case, he should be acquitted and it's the cops fault. cops can't do these sort of things just because they think he is guilty, even if it turns out that he is.

that is how innocent people get locked up for life and it goes against everything this nation stands for.
                    Oh I'm 100% with you on that. I'd rather a guilty guy be free than an innocent guy locked up. And innocent people go to jail when cops do this sort of thing.

No doubt Brendan should have had a new trial. NO doubt.

Comment

Well I finished it. I can't see how anyone could see how he's possibly guilty. I won't say anymore because I don't want to alienate anyone or get banned because my arguments would get VERY HEATED. Although if we were together in a room, I wouldn't sleep until I convinced you that I was right. That's why I was destined to and wanted to be a lawyer

Comment

Go see my post with all the case files. There is WAY more that wasn't presented in the documentary though.

I felt that the only thing the doc made clear was that he definitely didn't do it in the way the prosecution claimed. Obviously that whole scene in the bedroom did not happen. And evidence was clearly planted. Brendan clearly didn't get a fair trial.

Other than that, I think there is still a total possibility Avery did it, with our without Brendan, just because there is so much more to the story not shown in this Pro Avery doc.

Comment

Did you know that a juror was afraid for his life, if he didn't vote guilty?

Comment

Well I finished it. I can't see how anyone could see how he's possibly guilty. I won't say anymore because I don't want to alienate anyone or get banned because my arguments would get VERY HEATED. Although if we were together in a room, I wouldn't sleep until I convinced you that I was right. That's why I was destined to and wanted to be a lawyer
                            I would be cautious In having such strong convictions based on a documentary. There is so much more information out there and the stuff they did was presented in a way they wanted you to see it.

You would not get banned for an opinion as long as it was presented within the CoC.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I would be cautious In having such strong convictions based on a documentary. There is so much more information out there and the stuff they did was presented in a way they wanted you to see it.

You would not get banned for an opinion as long as it was presented within the CoC.
                              I agree. The documentary was extremely one sided and painted Steven Avery in a positive light. There's more to the story and there's a ton of information to read about the case.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

i know this from experience
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X