No announcement yet.

Netflix "Making a Murderer" - **Spoilers**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Brenden will be the first to be released, Steven is next!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...rder/88632502/
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Justice has FINALLY PREVAILED!
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

yeah it's crazy ... I was super pumped when I heard this news.

I can only imagine though, that poor kid is probably worse off now than he was before. He was 16 when he was locked up, with serious mental issues and now he's spent 10 or 11 years in prison, convicted for crime there is NO WAY he was a part of .... I can't imagine his mental state is any better off after being through what he's been through.

Sad :-(
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
          yeah it's crazy ... I was super pumped when I heard this news.

I can only imagine though, that poor kid is probably worse off now than he was before. He was 16 when he was locked up, with serious mental issues and now he's spent 10 or 11 years in prison, convicted for crime there is NO WAY he was a part of .... I can't imagine his mental state is any better off after being through what he's been through.

Sad :-(
          At least he has his mom waiting for him
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Steve won't get out that guy is straight up guilty. the article doesn't offer the kid wasn't party to the crime...just that the process was seriously flawed, which I agree... That interview was brutal..especially considering it was with a slow 16 year old kid.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Steve won't get out that guy is straight up guilty. the article doesn't offer the kid wasn't party to the crime...just that the process was seriously flawed, which I agree... That interview was brutal..especially considering it was with a slow 16 year old kid.
              IMHO he's innocent, and half of what put him in jail was based on the kid's coercion

Comment

I'm still on the fence as to his guilt. The fact of the matter is the system was seriously flawed in how the case was handled. There needs to be a retrial with a re-examination of the evidence now that Brenden's testimony can be thrown out. Brenden's testimony heavily swayed everyone's opinion because it made her murder sound FAR, FAR more brutal than the evidence truly suggests.
                sigpic

Comment

I see that. And am in total agreement as it related to the kid.

There is just too much evidence to ignore it against Steve. I think by taking the testimony on Brandon out it actually paints a clearer picture of what happened that day...becuase his testimony wasnt supported by the evidence.
                  sigpic

Comment

I see that. And am in total agreement as it related to the kid.

There is just too much evidence to ignore it against Steve. I think by taking the testimony on Brandon out it actually paints a clearer picture of what happened that day...becuase his testimony wasnt supported by the evidence.
                    The guilt/innocence I'm not made up on, but I think what we can all agree about was that the original trial was a farce. It needs to be handled by a new prosecution team, new defense in a new court. The whole process was full of lies and dishonesty from the prosecutors.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X