X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I see that. And am in total agreement as it related to the kid.

There is just too much evidence to ignore it against Steve. I think by taking the testimony on Brandon out it actually paints a clearer picture of what happened that day...becuase his testimony wasnt supported by the evidence.
    The guilt/innocence I'm not made up on, but I think what we can all agree about was that the original trial was a farce. It needs to be handled by a new prosecution team, new defense in a new court. The whole process was full of lies and dishonesty from the prosecutors.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I see that. And am in total agreement as it related to the kid.

There is just too much evidence to ignore it against Steve. I think by taking the testimony on Brandon out it actually paints a clearer picture of what happened that day...becuase his testimony wasnt supported by the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Steve won't get out that guy is straight up guilty. the article doesn't offer the kid wasn't party to the crime...just that the process was seriously flawed, which I agree... That interview was brutal..especially considering it was with a slow 16 year old kid.
    I'm still on the fence as to his guilt. The fact of the matter is the system was seriously flawed in how the case was handled. There needs to be a retrial with a re-examination of the evidence now that Brenden's testimony can be thrown out. Brenden's testimony heavily swayed everyone's opinion because it made her murder sound FAR, FAR more brutal than the evidence truly suggests.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Steve won't get out that guy is straight up guilty. the article doesn't offer the kid wasn't party to the crime...just that the process was seriously flawed, which I agree... That interview was brutal..especially considering it was with a slow 16 year old kid.
    IMHO he's innocent, and half of what put him in jail was based on the kid's coercion

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
    yeah it's crazy ... I was super pumped when I heard this news.

I can only imagine though, that poor kid is probably worse off now than he was before. He was 16 when he was locked up, with serious mental issues and now he's spent 10 or 11 years in prison, convicted for crime there is NO WAY he was a part of .... I can't imagine his mental state is any better off after being through what he's been through.

Sad :-(
    At least he has his mom waiting for him

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Looks like Brenden will be the first to be released, Steven is next!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...rder/88632502/

yeah it's crazy ... I was super pumped when I heard this news.

I can only imagine though, that poor kid is probably worse off now than he was before. He was 16 when he was locked up, with serious mental issues and now he's spent 10 or 11 years in prison, convicted for crime there is NO WAY he was a part of .... I can't imagine his mental state is any better off after being through what he's been through.

Sad :-(

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Justice has FINALLY PREVAILED!

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I would be cautious In having such strong convictions based on a documentary. There is so much more information out there and the stuff they did was presented in a way they wanted you to see it.

You would not get banned for an opinion as long as it was presented within the CoC.
    i know this from experience

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    I would be cautious In having such strong convictions based on a documentary. There is so much more information out there and the stuff they did was presented in a way they wanted you to see it.

You would not get banned for an opinion as long as it was presented within the CoC.
    I agree. The documentary was extremely one sided and painted Steven Avery in a positive light. There's more to the story and there's a ton of information to read about the case.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Well I finished it. I can't see how anyone could see how he's possibly guilty. I won't say anymore because I don't want to alienate anyone or get banned because my arguments would get VERY HEATED. Although if we were together in a room, I wouldn't sleep until I convinced you that I was right. That's why I was destined to and wanted to be a lawyer

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Did you know that a juror was afraid for his life, if he didn't vote guilty?

Leave a comment:

• SLeeLeeS
    replied
    Go see my post with all the case files. There is WAY more that wasn't presented in the documentary though.

I felt that the only thing the doc made clear was that he definitely didn't do it in the way the prosecution claimed. Obviously that whole scene in the bedroom did not happen. And evidence was clearly planted. Brendan clearly didn't get a fair trial.

Other than that, I think there is still a total possibility Avery did it, with our without Brendan, just because there is so much more to the story not shown in this Pro Avery doc.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Well I finished it. I can't see how anyone could see how he's possibly guilty. I won't say anymore because I don't want to alienate anyone or get banned because my arguments would get VERY HEATED. Although if we were together in a room, I wouldn't sleep until I convinced you that I was right. That's why I was destined to and wanted to be a lawyer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X