Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    he will always be hans gruber, screw harry potter!

anyways, RIP.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    I loved him as Rasputin (1996).

I seems every death I hear about now, personal and public, is from cancer. smh

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    When I watched Harry Potter I use to always wonder where I knew that voice to place him. Hans from Die Hard ... "Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy." kept playing over in my head today the second I read that... and it finally registered for all those times I used to wonder when I heard Snapes voice.

So sad, cancer sucks. RIP Alan Rickman

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    My all-time favorite line of his is "I'll cut his heart out with a spoon.........Because it'll hurt more you twit." One of the greatest villains of all time

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Rickman played my favorite Christmas Movie villain....and was literally the perfect Prof. Snape. really sad to hear this.
    He was good as Snape, but for me my two favorite roles were Hans Gruber and the role he played in Galaxy Quest.

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    Rickman played my favorite Christmas Movie villain....and was literally the perfect Prof. Snape. really sad to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    I am upset by this. I really started latching on to Rickman from his Harry Potter role. I liked him before, but wow.

I loathe cancer!!

Rest In Peace, painless peace Snape!

Leave a comment:

• Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and Die Hard actor, dies aged 69

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604

First Bowie, now Rickman...
Working...
X