Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Tv show to recommend for me to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tv show to recommend for me to watch?

Hey all,

I thought I would ask my Broncos mates what TV show is mind blowing. I like dramas or action that have a bit of everything (humour,action and great characters).

Some of my favourite shows I've seen and really liked are:

1. Breaking Bad
    2 . Games of Thrones
    3. Friday Night Lights
    4. Kingdom
    5. 24
    6. Homeland
    7. Fargo
    8. Spartacus
    9. Billions
    10. Vinyl
    11. Suits
    12. Lost
    13. Boardwalk Empire
    14. Prison Break

There are so many shows out there, I know I'm missing out on some gems.

Help?
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Shameless on Showtime with William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Shameless on Showtime with William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum
      Shameless is GREAT!!!
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

"The Family" and "The Ranch" are good
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Dexter is outstanding, and all 8 seasons are currently on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
            Hey all,

I thought I would ask my Broncos mates what TV show is mind blowing. I like dramas or action that have a bit of everything (humour,action and great characters).

1. Breaking Bad
            2 . Games of Thrones
            3. Friday Night Lights
            4. Kingdom
            5. 24
            6. Homeland
            7. Fargo
            8. Spartacus
            9. Billions
            10. Vinyl
            11. Suits
            12. Lost
            13. Boardwalk Empire
            14. Prison Break

Help?
            I'll echo Shameless for a good current show not on your list. I agree on a few of those on your list...Fargo is excellent, Game of Thrones is of course fantastic, and I've really enjoyed Billions' debut this year. Sopranos is one of those entertaining dramas that if you haven't seen...you should probably see immediately.

True Detective season 1 was awesome, Mad Men was great and The Shield is a mid-00s FX drama that is extremely underrated, a thrilling series from start to finish, with perhaps the best series finale of any show I've seen.

Comedies...Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Curb your Enthusiasm, Silicon Valley...there's plenty of good TV out there.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Keep them coming, I havn't had time to sit down and watch a tv series in about 5 months due to work and things are slowing down and I actually might get a couple days off a week... and can binge watch some tv

Comment

Seinfeld, Sports Night, The Newsroom, The Office, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
                  Hey all,

1. Breaking Bad
                  2 . Games of Thrones
                  3. Friday Night Lights
                  4. Kingdom
                  5. 24
                  6. Homeland
                  7. Fargo
                  8. Spartacus
                  9. Billions
                  10. Vinyl
                  11. Suits
                  12. Lost
                  13. Boardwalk Empire
                  14. Prison Break

Help?
                  DAREDEVIL, JESSICA JONES,,HOUSE OF CARDS that is to me the netflix trinity

Then one of my top 5 SCRUBS, it's a comedy, but dude you will cry like a shee p haha. Then in that style, the office and Parks and recs
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    Keep them coming, I havn't had time to sit down and watch a tv series in about 5 months due to work and things are slowing down and I actually might get a couple days off a week... and can binge watch some tv
                    Get on that daredevil ma man !
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Better Call Saul!!
                      My favorite show on tv right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is hard for me because my family and I own like 100 different shows, not to mention the ones we currently watch. "Grimm" is real interesting
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

You have Breaking Bad as your number one so you have to listen to VD and watch Better Call Saul. We love it and it's awesome! The BB references and cross over characters are really cool to watch.

Comment

Also Bates Motel is really good.

For a comedy - The Last Man on Earth is HILARIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                              I'll echo Shameless for a good current show not on your list. I agree on a few of those on your list...Fargo is excellent, Game of Thrones is of course fantastic, and I've really enjoyed Billions' debut this year. Sopranos is one of those entertaining dramas that if you haven't seen...you should probably see immediately.

True Detective season 1 was awesome, Mad Men was great and The Shield is a mid-00s FX drama that is extremely underrated, a thrilling series from start to finish, with perhaps the best series finale of any show I've seen.

Comedies...Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Curb your Enthusiasm, Silicon Valley...there's plenty of good TV out there.
                              It's hard for me to remember all the shows I've watched...I have seen Sopranos and True Detective (both amazing). It's funny you mentioned The Shield, as I gave it a couple of episodes and gave up a few years back (did the same thing with The Wire). You make it sound very appealing to give it a go again.

It seems Shameless and Dare Devil are the two most recommended here...hmmmmmm
                              "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Comment

Working...
                              X