Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

I don't know about the rest of you, but man I'm excited that they finally left the modern/futurist era and went back to the past. WW1 should be fun with the slower bi-plan dog fights.
    sigpic

I cannot wait to hit noobs in the face with a shovel-- EPIC!
    sigpic

Comment

can't wait. I wanted ww2, but ww1 the way they made looks awesome
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

These shooters were more fun to me back when they were world war shooters.

I got burnt out with all the modern warfare.

So this may get me back into them.
        sigpic

Comment

RIP call of duty 2003-2016
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Battlefield is in my top 5 for favorite games. Never missed out on any Battlefields, so this one wont be any different.

WWI with leveloution, 32 v 32 trench warfare.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
              can't wait. I wanted ww2, but ww1 the way they made looks awesome
              I think it will be nice because the WW1 setting may slow the pace of the game down significantly (especially in air combat) I grew up on the Dynamix fighter sims (Aces of the pacific, Aces over Europe and Red Barron) so being able to fly the old biplanes excites me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I think it will be nice because the WW1 setting may slow the pace of the game down significantly (especially in air combat) I grew up on the Dynamix fighter sims (Aces of the pacific, Aces over Europe and Red Barron) so being able to fly the old biplanes excites me!
                Yep i especially liked the attention the trailer braught to melee weapons, smacking people with shovels in the trenches will be awesome haha.
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                  Yep i especially liked the attention the trailer braught to melee weapons, smacking people with shovels in the trenches will be awesome haha.
                  Not even just a shovel, the one dude had a freaking improvised mace with nails beat through it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Not even just a shovel, the one dude had a freaking improvised mace with nails beat through it.
                    yep and the guy ridding a horse and waving his words around !

I think i will really enjoye this one
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved Battlefield 4 and am happy that this one is not just another re-hash. It looks like this one will make people have to learn new skills which is always nice. Can't wait to pick this up day one.

Comment

This looks awesome!! I read its the most liked trailer in youtube history and the new call of duty is the most disliked trailer

Im so burnt out on these modern warfare crap fests so WW1 will be awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          These shooters were more fun to me back when they were world war shooters.

I got burnt out with all the modern warfare.

So this may get me back into them.
                          Me too. They even overdid the WWII stuff a little before moving into the modern stuff.

This WWI game should be awesome. Dogfighting in warplanes, trench warfare, horses too? Old school is better.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope the game has a solid campaign
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone else been playing the closed alpha of this game? It is awesome!!!! Some bugs with the aiming and sights, but those will get worked out. I can't wait for this.

Comment

Working...
                              X