Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 1!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Okay, that might be the one that get's me back into the gaming.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • #17
      As a history teacher, I prefer games that have something to do with history. So, naturally, the last COD game I cared to play was the first Black Ops. Of course, I am very excited about Battlefield 1.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

      The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        As a history teacher, I prefer games that have something to do with history. So, naturally, the last COD game I cared to play was the first Black Ops. Of course, I am very excited about Battlefield 1.
        Yeah I wasn't even that crazy about black ops. I liked the world war ones more.

        I'll be keeping an eye on this game like the rest of you.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Yeah I wasn't even that crazy about black ops. I liked the world war ones more.

          I'll be keeping an eye on this game like the rest of you.
          You got to see a little bit of Vietnam. That's what I really liked. I also loved that it finished the Russian Campaign Story Arc from World At War.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #20
            Picking up my copy tonight. Hopefully it will install and be ready to go this evening. So excited.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              Picking up my copy tonight. Hopefully it will install and be ready to go this evening. So excited.
              Doesnt it launch on the 21st ?
              sigpic

              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Doesnt it launch on the 21st ?
                They have a deluxe version that includes the early enlisters pack that allows you to play 3 days early. You can get it from the PS store.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  They have a deluxe version that includes the early enlisters pack that allows you to play 3 days early. You can get it from the PS store.
                  I see, i think i will wait on my birthday tho IF i can hold on lol
                  sigpic

                  Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                    I see, i think i will wait on my birthday tho IF i can hold on lol
                    It's awesome. The visuals are incredible. And the gameplay and focus on teamwork makes it fun to play for hours. I highly recommend it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      It's awesome. The visuals are incredible. And the gameplay and focus on teamwork makes it fun to play for hours. I highly recommend it.
                      Yeh i played the beta and was instantly hooked. More of a money thing right now
                      sigpic

                      Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X