No announcement yet.

Battlefield 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, that might be the one that get's me back into the gaming.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

As a history teacher, I prefer games that have something to do with history. So, naturally, the last COD game I cared to play was the first Black Ops. Of course, I am very excited about Battlefield 1.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        As a history teacher, I prefer games that have something to do with history. So, naturally, the last COD game I cared to play was the first Black Ops. Of course, I am very excited about Battlefield 1.
        Yeah I wasn't even that crazy about black ops. I liked the world war ones more.

I'll be keeping an eye on this game like the rest of you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Yeah I wasn't even that crazy about black ops. I liked the world war ones more.

I'll be keeping an eye on this game like the rest of you.
          You got to see a little bit of Vietnam. That's what I really liked. I also loved that it finished the Russian Campaign Story Arc from World At War.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Picking up my copy tonight. Hopefully it will install and be ready to go this evening. So excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              Picking up my copy tonight. Hopefully it will install and be ready to go this evening. So excited.
              Doesnt it launch on the 21st ?
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Doesnt it launch on the 21st ?
                They have a deluxe version that includes the early enlisters pack that allows you to play 3 days early. You can get it from the PS store.

Comment

They have a deluxe version that includes the early enlisters pack that allows you to play 3 days early. You can get it from the PS store.
                  I see, i think i will wait on my birthday tho IF i can hold on lol
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                    I see, i think i will wait on my birthday tho IF i can hold on lol
                    It's awesome. The visuals are incredible. And the gameplay and focus on teamwork makes it fun to play for hours. I highly recommend it.

Comment

It's awesome. The visuals are incredible. And the gameplay and focus on teamwork makes it fun to play for hours. I highly recommend it.
                      Yeh i played the beta and was instantly hooked. More of a money thing right now
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X