Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big Brother Thread

    Are there any other Big Brother fans in here?

  • #2
    Holy smokes. I've been wondering this around here for years. But was always to embarrassed to start a thread about reality tv. It's definitely a vice of my wife and I.

    We haven't started the current season yet though. We were starting to get a little bored with it because it doesn't change much year to year. But we will probably watch the premier and tonight's episode both tonight.

    I like knocking the weeks episodes out in one night.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      It's my favorite of allll the reality shows! I'm curious to hear who you like and what you think of the twists!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        It's my favorite of allll the reality shows! I'm curious to hear who you like and what you think of the twists!
        I'll let you know in about an hour. Just started the premier.

        Not excited about Cody/ Vanessa 2.0
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          My wife loves this show so we watch it, I can actually stand it so I pay attention.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • #6
            I didn't realize the premier is so long so we probably won't be caught up tonight.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              So who do you guys like? I'm rooting for the vets, I love Paulie, and like Cody.

              Cannot STAND Paul (beard guy) because he never stops talking.

              Not sure what I think about Tiffany but man she looks so much like Vanessa

              Live feeds have been pretty dead but I missed some drama about Nichole

              Comment


              • #8
                James is my favorite.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                  So who do you guys like? I'm rooting for the vets, I love Paulie, and like Cody.

                  Cannot STAND Paul (beard guy) because he never stops talking.

                  Not sure what I think about Tiffany but man she looks so much like Vanessa

                  Live feeds have been pretty dead but I missed some drama about Nichole
                  Can't stand Mama De. Hope she is the first to go. And I also don't like James so I'm not sure I'm rooting for the vets.

                  But it does always annoy me how stupid the noobs are that they want to get the vets out first. When in my mind it's smarter to team with people who have experience playing the game.

                  Also don't like Paul.

                  Honestly though I'm not really sure who I like yet. Usually takes me awhile to figure out who I like. I'm usually drawn to the smart players and it's too early to know who those are.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think Jozae is going home. Yesterday afternoon he was talking numbers with a couple guys, and he didn't understand that the HoH votes in the case of a tie, or that Julie announces the vote count when someone leaves (which helps people figure out if everyone kept their word). I'm not sure he's ever watched the show before! Which would explain going after the reigning HoH! Cracks me up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think he said he didn't watch the show. I don't see how people can come on the show and have no clue how it works.

                      We probably won't see tonight's episode until tomorrow.

                      I'm not crazy about the cast but have found the twists and new games to be refreshing this year. The show fell into a trap of always repeating the same ole same ole in games.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        I think he said he didn't watch the show. I don't see how people can come on the show and have no clue how it works.

                        We probably won't see tonight's episode until tomorrow.

                        I'm not crazy about the cast but have found the twists and new games to be refreshing this year. The show fell into a trap of always repeating the same ole same ole in games.

                        I don't know how they can either! There's so much strategy involved and even last game knowledge required sometimes for competitions!

                        I like the twists too. Very welcome change.

                        I love James even more this season and I really like Paulie and Cory and Nichole. Those are my favorites...so far and for now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree for the most part except James. His so called pranks annoy me.

                          I mean telling Nichole he was victor while she was showering is just really uncalled for and inappropriate.

                          As for Paulie my wife and I were really confused how the 8 pack was working with him yet decided to form their alliance without him.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            I agree for the most part except James. His so called pranks annoy me.

                            I mean telling Nichole he was victor while she was showering is just really uncalled for and inappropriate.

                            As for Paulie my wife and I were really confused how the 8 pack was working with him yet decided to form their alliance without him.
                            I think he was in the shower in the HoH room when they made the pact so he is part of it.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              I think he was in the shower in the HoH room when they made the pact so he is part of it.
                              No 8 pack is

                              Nicole
                              Davonne
                              James
                              Frank
                              Zakiyah
                              Tiffany
                              Corey
                              Michelle


                              Frank was the one in the shower
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X