• Show
Clear All

Strange stuff.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Strange stuff.
      My guess is they are avoiding contact with Paulie to hide that they are working with him to throw off the other side of the house and none of them try to actually vote Paulie out

Keep in mind I haven't seen tonight's episode yet
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, I don't understand why he was left out of the 8 pack either! Ok let me know when you're both caught up and we can discuss tonight's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
          Yes, I don't understand why he was left out of the 8 pack either! Ok let me know when you're both caught up and we can discuss tonight's episode.
          Wife and I will watch both tomorrow night.

I like to save 2-3 to watch the same night. Not much else is on over the summer so I don't like watching one and having nothing else to watch after. So I like to get movies in between while episodes build up.

I won't ever get too far behind though because I love talking this game with people.
          sigpic

Comment

I was not a fan of Frank in season 14 when he was like a roach that kept not dying.

Part of that was because I was against his alliance and do he was guilty by association. And I felt his social game was weak even though he couldn't be beat in challenges.

It's still early but so far he seems much stronger and smarter socially. Which could be very dangerous for everyone else. And so I've liked him more so far.

Like I said I've drawn to the smart but also beast players. That's also why I tend to automatically side with vets in seasons where the show has brought them back.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I was not a fan of Frank in season 14 when he was like a roach that kept not dying.

Part of that was because I was against his alliance and do he was guilty by association. And I felt his social game was weak even though he couldn't be beat in challenges.

It's still early but so far he seems much stronger and smarter socially. Which could be very dangerous for everyone else. And so I've liked him more so far.

Like I said I've drawn to the smart but also beast players. That's also why I tend to automatically side with vets in seasons where the show has brought them back.
              I think Frank is gonna be around for a long time. He's good in challenges again this year already, and he seems to have the noobs convinced he's their buddy. The setup of the four teams really helped him get a good start. Also, several of the noobs have only watched the last season or two, so they're much more threatened by the other three vets.

Comment

Just started the eviction episode.

Really really hoping Jozea goes home. He may be the most obnoxious player in show history. Though Jessie was pretty bad. I can't stand Jozea

Really hate ignorant dumb players that don't get how the game works.

Paul is a close second. Calling the road kill winner a coward for nominating in secret. When the show said the winner would be kept in secret.
                sigpic

Comment

Very very sad that Jozea feels the need to throw his entire alliance under the bus and they all voted to keep him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad he's gone. What a tool and a sore loser! He literally understood nothing about how to play the game. I couldn't stop laughing when he was standing by his decision to go after the reigning HoH....uhhhh that was zero percent possible!

I watched a little of the live feeds and I saw who won HoH. Do you guys watch those at all or After Dark?

Comment

I'm so glad he's gone. What a tool and a sore loser! He literally understood nothing about how to play the game. I couldn't stop laughing when he was standing by his decision to go after the reigning HoH....uhhhh that was zero percent possible!

I watched a little of the live feeds and I saw who won HoH. Do you guys watch those at all or After Dark?
                      Jozea has delusions of grandeur. His heightened sense of self is really disturbing and borders on a DSM diagnosis. Holy smokes.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Jozea has delusions of grandeur. His heightened sense of self is really disturbing and borders on a DSM diagnosis. Holy smokes.
                        LOL I agree! He was shocked by the goodbye messages. He really thought they liked him! Haha!

Comment

I don't watch the after dark stuff. It's not as exciting as the way cbs edits it.

And I like the anticipation for each episode
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL I agree! He was shocked by the goodbye messages. He really thought they liked him! Haha!
                            Well he was the self proclaimed "Messiah" though. Honestly, I've never seen a player with so little understanding of the game and with so much self aggrandizement. His narcissism is truly scary to watch because I believe that is who he really is and not part of his schick for the game. So glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              I don't watch the after dark stuff. It's not as exciting as the way cbs edits it.

And I like the anticipation for each episode
                              Me either. It would take all the fun out of watching.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                                Well he was the self proclaimed "Messiah" though. Honestly, I've never seen a player with so little understanding of the game and with so much self aggrandizement. His narcissism is truly scary to watch because I believe that is who he really is and not part of his schick for the game. So glad he's gone.
                                Super glad he's gone and hope he doesn't come back

Comment

Working...
                                X