Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Paul is on my last nerve. He's crying and acting like he's morally above everyone in the house. So annoying.

    Comment


    • #32
      I have hated this show from the first moment I watched an episode.... I actually cannot believe it's still on the air..

      SO I just had to come in and read this thread, lol.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        i want viva burrito and thats literally all i will ever add to this thread
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          I have hated this show from the first moment I watched an episode.... I actually cannot believe it's still on the air..

          SO I just had to come in and read this thread, lol.
          Lol ok. The first season was sooooo cheesy and poorly produced. It's so much better now. I like watching all the interactions and how different personalities handle the pressure/stress/isolation. Some thrive and others melt down. It's interesting to me.

          Comment


          • #35
            So I actually thought Paul handled himself well during the roadkill episode. Kept his mouth shut and even caught on to things victor should've kept to himself.

            Unfortunately victor doesn't know how the game works and I tend to dislike people who don't understand how Big Brother works. So I'll actually be ok if Victor goes home before Paul.

            Also on the lying thing. Every season players get so worked up about people lying to them and saying they won't vote for them in jury because they lied to them. That's how Big Brother works!! It's why they are in the house the longest. It's why the winners win. If you want to keep your morales then stay at home and don't come on Big Brother because you are wasting your time. The whole concept of Big Brother is who can outwit (involves some lying) everyone else in the house while making the most people not realize you did it. If you can do that and win some comps at key times you win the game. But I get tired of the whining about who isn't trustworthy in the house. No one is trustworthy in the long run because everyone wants to win. It's about managing the short term friendships but breaking them at the key time.

            Anyways we didn't watch the POV episode yet. Hopefully we can get that and eviction in tonight but we are taking the boys to a fair and they'll be up late.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Oh wow first time up on the block and Vanessa 2.0 is in tears.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Glad Victor is gone instead of Tiffany but Mama De is turning into the biggest wild card in the house again just like last year.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Vanessa 2.0 LOL!! Sooo true. She's a paranoid mess already! But I agree about Victor. He's good in challenges so I worry about him coming back into the house- not that he understands the game and could do any damage- more just that I don't want to be annoyed by him anymore.

                  Bridgette winning HoH is sortof a waste except that her team is safe now and it includes some heavy hitters like Frank and Paulie. I think this week is when things are going to get crazy for the first time.

                  Mama De did so well keeping her mouth shut for a few weeks...but yeah, she's imploding soon.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    So I actually thought Paul handled himself well during the roadkill episode. Kept his mouth shut and even caught on to things victor should've kept to himself.

                    Unfortunately victor doesn't know how the game works and I tend to dislike people who don't understand how Big Brother works. So I'll actually be ok if Victor goes home before Paul.

                    Also on the lying thing. Every season players get so worked up about people lying to them and saying they won't vote for them in jury because they lied to them. That's how Big Brother works!! It's why they are in the house the longest. It's why the winners win. If you want to keep your morales then stay at home and don't come on Big Brother because you are wasting your time. The whole concept of Big Brother is who can outwit (involves some lying) everyone else in the house while making the most people not realize you did it. If you can do that and win some comps at key times you win the game. But I get tired of the whining about who isn't trustworthy in the house. No one is trustworthy in the long run because everyone wants to win. It's about managing the short term friendships but breaking them at the key time.

                    Anyways we didn't watch the POV episode yet. Hopefully we can get that and eviction in tonight but we are taking the boys to a fair and they'll be up late.
                    The whole ethics and morals stuff drives me nuts too. This is LITERALLY a game. It's not real life. Why is that so hard to understand for so many people? Same thing happens on Survivor. These are games of alliances and relationships and trickery- if you played the game without lying once, you would go home in the first week or two. It's the freaking game. No different than bluffing in poker-part of the game!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                      The whole ethics and morals stuff drives me nuts too. This is LITERALLY a game. It's not real life. Why is that so hard to understand for so many people? Same thing happens on Survivor. These are games of alliances and relationships and trickery- if you played the game without lying once, you would go home in the first week or two. It's the freaking game. No different than bluffing in poker-part of the game!!
                      Yeah Victor was talking about that once. That he doesn't regret playing an honest game and said he can go home with his integrity. And I'm like "That's great and all that you feel that way. But it's also why you were the third person evicted"
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Yeah Victor was talking about that once. That he doesn't regret playing an honest game and said he can go home with his integrity. And I'm like "That's great and all that you feel that way. But it's also why you were the third person evicted"
                        Exactly. It's just silly because it isn't real life. It's not who you are as a person or how you would be normally. It's a game with strategy which includes trickery and lies and backstabbing. Players who don't get that shouldn't be playing.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Chicken George is in Denver working the Mecum auto auction. He's a runner for those most weekends. I did NOT like him as a player, but he's got a lot of personality and is fun to watch on the auctions.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            We got two weeks behind. But we watched two of last weeks episode.

                            Frank is still the complete turd I remembered him to be. Really wish CBS would not put ratings above morales sometimes. Second time in three seasons I've felt a person should be sent home over an issue without being voted out.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I guess either people quit watching or the people who were quit coming in this section to check.

                              But we are finally caught up. Really hoping Frank gets evicted tonight.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                I guess either people quit watching or the people who were quit coming in this section to check.

                                But we are finally caught up. Really hoping Frank gets evicted tonight.
                                And he did.
                                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X