RIP Gene Wilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Gene Wilder

Star of two of my favorite movies of all time .... "Young Frankenstein" and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory". He was the star of several great Mel Brooks films.

Another favorite of mine that he starred in "See no evil, Hear no Evil." One of the great comedic actors. Certainly on of my favorites. Rest in peace, Gene Wilder.

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

sad ... I was a Willy Wonka kid!

RIP Gene, hopefully the fizzy lifting drinks flow like rivers!

GOOD DAY, SIR!
    sigpic

Comment

He and Richard Pryor are one of my all time favorite comedy duos. Silver Streak is criminally underrated. This is definitely a loss of a piece of my childhood. R.I.P. Gene.

Comment

Oh, no.

Young Frankenstein (that's Frankenstien ) and The Frisco Kid are two of my most favorite movies which I will watch over and over.

"Put the candle back." Now Young Frankenstein can go have a little chat with Inspector Kemp, and play some darts. I don't think he was ever the same after Gilda died.

Requiescat in pace, Gene. I hope someone says Kaddish for you.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Dang...i remember watching willy wonka 100 times as a kid and wanting to go to a place like that. RIP

Comment

one of my favorites growing up, he was in so many great comedy's.

RIP
            sigpic

Comment

"Young Frankenstein" and "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" are my favorites. "Silver Streak" is good, too
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
              X