Battlefield 1 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1 PC

Anyone else have it? I think it would be awesome to get a group of people together to play it. It's probably the best shooter I've played in a long while.
    sigpic

Yeah if we could get a squad together for operations, that'd be swell.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Yeah if we could get a squad together for operations, that'd be swell.
      Yup! I haven't played much BF1 yet, but god I love it! It would be great to have a squad of people to start playing. So far we have Cory and I, anyone else?

If you have a PC and a console...do yourself a favor, buy it on PC and play with us
      sigpic

Comment

I've been playing since the release and have Teamspeak. Origin is xRancid1x

The guys I play with are 30's and older and I do not think they would mind a few more joining TS.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

The guys I play with are 30's and older and I do not think they would mind a few more joining TS.
          I added you, sapience1081. and im 34 again this year that counts right?
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

yeh if i had a beast pc i would play it on that. But for now ps4 as to do
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

I'll add you as soon as I get a chance. I am as always freyaka

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              I added you, sapience1081. and im 34 again this year that counts right?
              I'll be 34 in February so if it doesn't count i'm screwed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                yeh if i had a beast pc i would play it on that. But for now ps4 as to do
                My PC isn't really "beast" but I can play on max settings.

I'm running on an AMD FX-8350 and Geforce GTX 970. My processor is like 2-3 years old lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  My PC isn't really "beast" but I can play on max settings.

I'm running on an AMD FX-8350 and Geforce GTX 970. My processor is like 2-3 years old lol.
                  What are the requirements for the PC to run the game? maybe I get back into PC gaming..... love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    What are the requirements for the PC to run the game? maybe I get back into PC gaming..... love it!
                    I'll have to get them when i get home...stuff like that is blocked from here.

It's the most fun I've had with a PC shooter in awhile.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      I just bought a new PC and from the time I bought it to playing was less than 4-hours-- including the massive download.

You want the i7 6700K processor and a 1070 or higher Graphics card. Make sure you get the 'K'. That is about the minimum to run the game really well and enjoy it. Any less and you have to start dialing back the graphics settings and even worse barely be able to run the next game that comes out.
                      sigpic

Comment

https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/tech
                        sigpic

Comment

Played for like 5 hours tonight. The game is a whole lot of fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Played for like 5 hours tonight. The game is a whole lot of fun!
                            getting headshots is soooo satisfying
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

aye Frey, i got it on PC as well. need some people to play with, might jump on tonight after the gym if anyone wants to play
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X