Interested in original music??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in original music??

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I have a band that posts original music on Facebook and I would love it if you checked it out! This community is incredibly receptive to ideas and interests and I'm hoping you guys will enjoy listening!

My band's name is Six Shot Apology, check us out on Facebook!

The quality of the videos aren't the greatest, they are recorded with only a guitar, a Mic and a cell phone, but I believe my love and passion for music shows through regardless.

I frequent a few open Mic nights around my area of Whitewood Saskatchewan, I haven't got a quarter of my original material on Facebook yet, but we are currently working on recording some songs with a producer in Regina Saskatchewan starting February 22nd! We're beyond excited to say the least

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you check us out, and even more so, I hope you enjoy the music!

Here is the link
    https://www.facebook.com/SixshotApology/
    Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Do you play any Celine Dion? I like Celine Dion when I take a bubble bath.
    sigpic

Comment

Celine is tough, she's damn good, will definitely try it out though! A little "my heart will go on" goes a long way!

Comment

Learned kashmir by led zeppelin while playing around with DADGAD tuning, easily my favorite riff of all time. I played it for an hour straight and had more fun each minute I played it!

Comment

Originally posted by raziel View Post
          Hey guys, I just wanted to say I have a band that posts original music on Facebook and I would love it if you checked it out! This community is incredibly receptive to ideas and interests and I'm hoping you guys will enjoy listening!

My band's name is Six Shot Apology, check us out on Facebook!

The quality of the videos aren't the greatest, they are recorded with only a guitar, a Mic and a cell phone, but I believe my love and passion for music shows through regardless.

I frequent a few open Mic nights around my area of Whitewood Saskatchewan, I haven't got a quarter of my original material on Facebook yet, but we are currently working on recording some songs with a producer in Regina Saskatchewan starting February 22nd! We're beyond excited to say the least

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you check us out, and even more so, I hope you enjoy the music!

Here is the link
          https://www.facebook.com/SixshotApology/
          Sounds good man. You guys got any way to legitimately record your stuff? I got some audio gear and could help you guys record your stuff if ya want. If you're interested lemme know!

Comment

Working...
          X