Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Does anyone watch this show? I find it really interesting and different. If you watch it, do you have any theories or ideas on what is going on?

What's with the airplane?
    Who hit Sayeed over the head before he made the transmission?
    Is that Emilia Arehardts (sp?) airplane that Locke found?
    Where did the polar bears disappear to?
    What's with Ethan?
    What's with Claire's baby?
    Is there a play on John Locke's name, ie. the philosopher?

I am sure that there are other things going on too, this is just to start a discussion.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
    Does anyone watch this show? I find it really interesting and different. If you watch it, do you have any theories or ideas on what is going on?

What's with the airplane?
    Who hit Sayeed over the head before he made the transmission?
    Is that Emilia Arehardts (sp?) airplane that Locke found?
    Where did the polar bears disappear to?
    What's with Ethan?
    What's with Claire's baby?
    Is there a play on John Locke's name, ie. the philosopher?

I am sure that there are other things going on too, this is just to start a discussion.
    I love the show, I missed a couple of episodes in the middle, but caught the one last week. I'm not gonna get into my theories though...I'll just say this, they better show that monster on Wednesda, although I think they won't and leave another cliffhanger for next week.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I like LOST alot, they sure keep you wondering

Comment

I heard from my girlfriend that there's speculation about it being "purgatory".

I've never watched it, except when she made me once.

Comment

where did the polar bears come from?? lol i got theories on this show, but then again, they're..well...MY theories. not that they're private, but they're like...out there. lol. i used to have a theory on how the titanic sunk by a giant ice cream cone..i dont remember how it goes, but yeah, my theories are out there maybe ill think one up and share it with yall sometime

Comment

i watch that show every week and am fasinated by the plots and how the people got to the island (kate being a robber)...

i like how they have their secrets and their all sensetive about them ie kate once again...

i really wanna know who hit sayeed over the head

Comment

I hear that the show's good, never got around to watching it.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

This show rocks! Never miss it... thanks Tivo!

It does seem like it's time to start getting SOME of the answers though. I was glad to see (finally) what Kate was in trouble for. But it's time for a few answers to the island though.

Love tha show!

Comment

how far do u think this show will go tho? i mean, there's only so many people's stories they can show and those who dont get eaten by polar bears or taken by the village people gotta get rescued some time. cant be like gilligan's island. so im gunna guess and say 2 seasons...all good things come to an end evenutally

Comment

hmmmm i dont think playboy or hustler will come to an end for a while...and their a GREAT thing

Comment

Originally posted by West
                      hmmmm i dont think playboy or hustler will come to an end for a while...and their a GREAT thing
                      ...i just wont even comment on that one

Comment

BUT BACK TO TOPIC!!!

how long do you think it will take sayeed to get his satelite going?

Comment

Anyone watch it last night? I guess that the island really is just some mythical place the helps people with their toubles lol. The show is getting on my nerves though, it just takes them so long to do anything. I mean they found that hatch thing like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and we still dont know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by I OrangeCrush I
                            Anyone watch it last night? I guess that the island really is just some mythical place the helps people with their toubles lol. The show is getting on my nerves though, it just takes them so long to do anything. I mean they found that hatch thing like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and we still dont know what it is.
                            I went to a hockey game last night and programed my VCR to record it, but I forgot about it before I left and turned my cable box on before I left so I recorded two hours of nothing (I wanted to see Alias too)

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                              I went to a hockey game last night and programed my VCR to record it, but I forgot about it before I left and turned my cable box on before I left so I recorded two hours of nothing (I wanted to see Alias too)
                              Well you didnt really miss anything, their still just "stalling" seems like.

Comment

Working...
                              X