No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we saw Jack's potential ticket off the island. I also think that the captors will be able to make their move after Ben goes under the knife. Very interesting.
    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
      Looks like we saw Jack's potential ticket off the island. I also think that the captors will be able to make their move after Ben goes under the knife. Very interesting.
      I'm just ready for them to escape already.

Comment

• OMG!! They killed EKO!

You bastards!!

Comment

• Pretty bummed about that. He was one of my favorite characters.

Comment

• That was a shame. I guess no one's safe. 6 week break coming up after next Wednesday's episode.
            Last edited by keithbishop; 11-02-2006, 05:14 PM.
            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
              That was a shame. I guess no one's safe. 6 week break coming up after4 next Wednesday's episode.

Haha were going to be level with you guys by then!
              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• I heard that there is an interview with TV guide that states a certain actor was getting too big for his britches. He was refusing to shoot certain scenes and demanding re-writes.

Put that together with dead-Eko.

That really sucks because obviously Eko was not supposed to die. There was more to his story.

But like the two girls (Ana Lucia and Hurley's girlfriend) last season (both got DUI's the weeks before their on-screen death), the writers show that they are not afraid to kill off actors who cause problems.
                Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

• The guy who played Eko, he offered to be written off

Comment

• Originally posted by LDB
                    I heard that there is an interview with TV guide that states a certain actor was getting too big for his britches. He was refusing to shoot certain scenes and demanding re-writes.

Put that together with dead-Eko.

That really sucks because obviously Eko was not supposed to die. There was more to his story.

But like the two girls (Ana Lucia and Hurley's girlfriend) last season (both got DUI's the weeks before their on-screen death), the writers show that they are not afraid to kill off actors who cause problems.
                    That's the shame in this whole thing.

Eko, Ana Lucia, and especially Libby had so much more to offer as characters. I wanted to know what happened to Eko after he went to London because he was still a bad man when he left his country. Not knowing about Libby's past is infuriating as well.

It has to take away from the show somewhat. All of the "tailies" are dead. What was the sense in bringing their characters in if you're just gonna kill them off before we really get to know them?
                    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                      That's the shame in this whole thing.

Eko, Ana Lucia, and especially Libby had so much more to offer as characters. I wanted to know what happened to Eko after he went to London because he was still a bad man when he left his country. Not knowing about Libby's past is infuriating as well.

It has to take away from the show somewhat. All of the "tailies" are dead. What was the sense in bringing their characters in if you're just gonna kill them off before we really get to know them?
                      Yeah, I really wanted them to delv into Libby's connection with Hugo. That seamed like an interesting side story.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

• Did you guys notice Mal from Firefly with Kate last night? Man I miss that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gindaorshaman
                          Did you guys notice Mal from Firefly with Kate last night? Man I miss that show.

Yeah, I noticed.

I was hoping he'd get a bigger part.

never know, he could return.

They kinda left him all drugged up.

He could be a suprise show up on the island/s.

Comment

• Glad to see him back on TV. I hope too that he gets a bigger part.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              Yeah, I noticed.

I was hoping he'd get a bigger part.

never know, he could return.

They kinda left him all drugged up.

He could be a suprise show up on the island/s.
                              That would be great. I could see how if Kate was free, he could have followed her on the flight, but to have her incarserated like that, it's unlikely he'd follow her like that. It wouldn't be too hard to justify how he's been absent this whole time, he could have been captured by the others and put in a holding sell.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X