Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Scorpio

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/...specs-revealed

Pending the reveal price I plan to buy one of these day 1.
    sigpic

I plan to get one but I don't know if I will be able to pull off a day one since we are planning to move this year. But if we move early enough I might be able to pull it off since I'm guessing November and a $400-500 price tag.

Plus all games will carry over which will be nice.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      I plan to get one but I don't know if I will be able to pull off a day one since we are planning to move this year. But if we move early enough I might be able to pull it off since I'm guessing November and a $400-500 price tag.

Plus all games will carry over which will be nice.
      I just accepted an offer yesterday that gives me a 33% boost in pay. So I better be able to afford it come holidays.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I just accepted an offer yesterday that gives me a 33% boost in pay. So I better be able to afford it come holidays.
        Congrats. I'm going I can swing it because I really don't have to many games on my radar at the moment. Injustice next month than my backlog.

Hopefully I can be moved this summer that way I should be gone in saving up the money for it. But the thing looks like it will be a beast and forza looks great it that photo they released

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

60 fps is pretty awesome i must admit
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            60 fps is pretty awesome i must admit
            The Pro and One are capabale of that but only at 1080p resolution and at 90% of console power.

The crazy thing about Scorpio is it will be 60fps at 4K resolution and only using 60-70% of the console power.

I also like that it says it can power up HD tds on games to close to 4K resolution. Not sure how that works. So I have the option of using my 40" 4K tv for gaurantee or my 60" HD and not feel like notice much loss if any.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X