No announcement yet.

E3 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The arrow isn't really remote controlled. It looks like your character is gonna have some special powers, one of which is guiding arrows.

The game looks to be adapting many different eras of ancient Egypt, including when the Greeks visited the lands. I'd wager you'll be able to visit locations in ancient Greece.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      The arrow isn't really remote controlled. It looks like your character is gonna have some special powers, one of which is guiding arrows.

The game looks to be adapting many different eras of ancient Egypt, including when the Greeks visited the lands. I'd wager you'll be able to visit locations in ancient Greece.
      I don't think it's multiple eras in Egypt. You can clearly see the Pharos Lighthouse, which dates it to the Ptolemaic Dynasty and I can see some Roman-like armor. So, it's likely based around Cleopatra's reign and Rome's intervention.

Greece at that time was a Roman territory.

Here's the trailer for those that haven't seen it:

https://youtu.be/YX0fd4q0baQ

The Pharos can be seen at around the 30 second mark and the arrow issue is in the last 45 or so seconds of it.
      Last edited by Charlie Brown; 06-12-2017, 03:50 PM.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        I don't think it's multiple eras in Egypt. You can clearly see the Pharos Lighthouse, which dates it to the Ptolemaic Dynasty and I can see some Roman-like armor. So, it's likely based around Cleopatra's reign and Rome's intervention.

Greece at that time was a Roman territory.

Here's the trailer for those that haven't seen it:

https://youtu.be/YX0fd4q0baQ

The Pharos can be seen at around the 30 second mark and the arrow issue is in the last 45 or so seconds of it.
        Pretty sure they confirmed it's during cleopatra's reign...

I won't care if the lore isn't historically accurate honestly, just hyped up about climbing around in ancient egypt lol
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I'm not debating the time period. My point is that Assassin's Creed has always had things from other eras, time periods in the games. Hell in Unity you can basically time travel and do mission where Arno was in what 1940's France?

So with this game, I'm saying there likely will be things from other time periods just to add something to the game.

Does it mess with historical fact? Yes, but these games aren't the history channel. They take historical events and twist them into their own imagination.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

About Bethesda, they absolutely ruined their e3 with their Creation Creators club. It's started a huge backlash as it is just another attempt to monetize mods. Why can't Bethesda leave the modding community alone? I thought they learned their lesson from the Steam-Valve Mod Paywall Fiasco.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              About Bethesda, they absolutely ruined their e3 with their Creation Creators club. It's started a huge backlash as it is just another attempt to monetize mods. Why can't Bethesda leave the modding community alone? I thought they learned their lesson from the Steam-Valve Mod Paywall Fiasco.
              Dollar signs, they saw the huge number of downloads for mods and thought, hey we can make money off this. I believe rather or not a community made mod is paid or free is up to the creators. But if I'm wrong then they are gonna find out what steam found out, as you mentioned.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
              X