Destiny 2 Xbox One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 2 Xbox One

Anyone playing? I got it a few weeks ago, I don't have the expansion yet, I'll probably be picking it up soon. I'm enjoying it so far. I'd love some people to group up with.
    sigpic

Unfortunately, I am playing it on PC. Max content came quick!
    sigpic

Comment

I have it but I haven't played it in forever been playing other games. Mainly shadow of war.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        Unfortunately, I am playing it on PC. Max content came quick!
        I almost grabbed it on PC, but wasn't impressed enough with the beta. I picked it up used for $20 on Xbox and I kind of wish I had gotten it on PC, still might.

Gotta decide what I'm going to do though now that the DLC has dropped, I'm not buying the DLC for both PC and Xbox.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I almost grabbed it on PC, but wasn't impressed enough with the beta. I picked it up used for $20 on Xbox and I kind of wish I had gotten it on PC, still might.

Gotta decide what I'm going to do though now that the DLC has dropped, I'm not buying the DLC for both PC and Xbox.
          I would not spend any more money than necessary as it is not really a fun game. I don't play much anymore, so if you want take a spin on my account I have 2-character slots open. Just leave my main in case I want to play again. Just let me know and I will PM you account info.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            I would not spend any more money than necessary as it is not really a fun game. I don't play much anymore, so if you want take a spin on my account I have 2-character slots open. Just leave my main in case I want to play again. Just let me know and I will PM you account info.
            I would only snag it on pc for someone to play with I've got gift card money coming from work and gotta find something game related to blow it on.

I'm enjoying it on Xbox, but then again, I dumped over a thousand hours into the original Destiny on PS4.
            sigpic

Comment

Humble monthly has the PC version for $12 I picked it up today.
              sigpic

Comment

I still play once in a while on PC. Got busy with school and having to move only to come back and see the game died a painful death lol. AvenirKnight is my blizzard.net name. I haven't done nightfalls in forever
                You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Working...
                X