Ashlee Simpson Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee Simpson Show?

this stupid piece of junk is coming back on tv? WHY?! this is just a pointless show that nobody watches...ashlee is just trying to do what her big sis does....damn it...i hate that girl

Originally posted by West
    this stupid piece of junk is coming back on tv? ...i hate that girl

word

Comment

excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by West
        excellent post

u know it

Comment

I wonder if they'll have an episode where she tries to explain the SNL fiasco...

And blame it on her band again....
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

She's Ashley Simpson. Hype sells. That's why we get folks like Biritney Spears who can't sing without a harmony, can't play an instrument, can't write music, and who with the aid of 15 million in plastic surgery and enough make-up to hold a mime convention, she becomes the queen of pop and makes 50 million. Meanwhile truly talented artists like Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Nora Jones, Avril Levigne, Christina Aguillara, Shakira, etc (all of whom write all or most of their own stuff by the way, and can sing without a harmony, and do indeed play instruments) play second fiddle.

Hype sells. Spin sells. So welcome to Ashley's world.

I finally resigned myself to this fact the day Justin Timberlake's concert tickets cost more than the Piano Man tour held by Elton John and Billy Joel. I mean... that's so absurd that one has no choice but to resign themselves to reality when that kind of crap happens.

So... enjoy Ashley. She's going to be around a while.

Comment

It will only be worth watching if she gits nekkid all the time.

Otherwise forget about it.

Comment

she wants to try acting because you dont have to lip sync

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                  I wonder if they'll have an episode where she tries to explain the SNL fiasco...

And blame it on her band again....
                  probly lol. and what kinda sh*t was that, she blamed her band, shows how much she cares about them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                    She's Ashley Simpson. Hype sells. That's why we get folks like Biritney Spears who can't sing without a harmony, can't play an instrument, can't write music, and who with the aid of 15 million in plastic surgery and enough make-up to hold a mime convention, she becomes the queen of pop and makes 50 million. Meanwhile truly talented artists like Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Nora Jones, Avril Levigne, Christina Aguillara, Shakira, etc (all of whom write all or most of their own stuff by the way, and can sing without a harmony, and do indeed play instruments) play second fiddle..
                    X-tina is as bad as any of them, but word on Branch and Carlton - great musicians.

Maybe she'll have an episode about the 70,000+ that booed her at that bowl game, that was great...
                    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 01-16-2005, 10:33 PM.

Comment

yea that was hilarious and i was laughing...i wanted to see if she cried

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        It will only be worth watching if she gits nekkid all the time.

Otherwise forget about it.

she aint even close to being hot - and thats when she is all done up - can you even begin to imagine what she looks like when she wakes up in the morning

Comment

Working...
                        X