Joe Rogan: Strange Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan: Strange Times

I'm a Rogan fan and I've watched his previous stand-up. He stated in his podcast that he thought his new special was the best he's ever done and I wholeheartedly agree. I didn't enjoy his previous standup all that much, but "Strange Times" had me in tears. I'm not sure I've ever cried so hard from laughing while watching any standup outside of maybe Robin Williams. It was awesome. Highly recommend!

Does anyone else have any amazing standup on Netflix to recommend? I dove into a bunch of different ones and they all seem pretty mediocre.
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 10-05-2018, 11:06 AM.

I love stand ups. I watch one almost every night, and I'm also a Rogan guy.
    It was great, definitely his best.

In terms of good ones to watch, Bert's new special is pretty decent.
    Joy Koy is alright, Tom Segura as well. Both Tom and Bert being friends of Rogan, they all kinda have kind of the same sense of humor.

Then you have Gabriel Iglesias whom is always great to watch.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
      I'm a Rogan fan and I've watched his previous stand-up. He stated in his podcast that he thought his new special was the best he's ever done and I wholeheartedly agree. I didn't enjoy his previous standup all that much, but "Strange Times" had me in tears. I'm not sure I've ever cried so hard from laughing while watching any standup outside of maybe Robin Williams. It was awesome. Highly recommend!

Does anyone else have any amazing standup on Netflix to recommend? I dove into a bunch of different ones and they all seem pretty mediocre.
      I enjoy John Mulaney, Ali Wong is good, Bo Burnhum, Brian Regan, and the new Chapelles are really good.
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Richard Pryor is the king of stand up imo. I can go back and watch his stand ups and still be as entertained as I was the first time I watched. I haven't watched anything real new here of late until I saw this thread and watched Strange Times. It was hilarious.

Comment

Jim Jeffries is good too.

This is about the 5th time I've heard about Rogan's new one. I gotta watch it later!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the recommendation!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
            X