Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo 4 announced

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Diablo 4 announced

    https://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-4-trailer/



    this looks promising. dark, gory, evil. an open and seamless world with 5 regions and pvp announced.......i like it!

    for anyone that's wondering this will be launching on PC, ps4, and xboxone
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2019, 01:40 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2


    gameplay trailer, like i said......looks promising. can't wait to hear more information about this.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      there is also a gameplay demo released on youtube


      haha you got it
      Last edited by dipablo; 11-01-2019, 01:41 PM. Reason: correction
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dipablo View Post
        there is also a gameplay demo released on youtube


        haha you got it
        this is so awesome, looks like diablo 3 should have been......so far at least.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          "Heaven's gates are closed. No more help from them, pretty much. #d4 has a non-linear campaign. Shared open world with 5 regions. Weather and day/night cycles. Hundreds of dungeons and hundreds of legendaries. 5 classes total."

          -Rhykker via Twitter
          Last edited by dipablo; 11-01-2019, 01:59 PM.
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

          Comment


          • #6
            "Druid: replaced fire magic with storm and Earth magic. Pets still there. Vines. Seemless Shapeshifting. Start attack in one form and midswing transform. Master of nature magic. The shifting looked super clean and fluid in gameplay"

            "Barbarian. Arsenal system: four weapon slots... Will pull out what weapon you need based on the attack type you use"

            "Sorcerer: dungeons will be really dark, but sorc lights them up with her spells. Elemental magic. Different appearances to choose from for all classes. Customization. More than just male/female."

            -Rhykker via Twitter
            Last edited by dipablo; 11-01-2019, 01:59 PM.
            sigpic
            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

            Comment


            • #7
              "Rune words confirmed. More free form. Also, they want players to be able to come up with their own builds, not play builds the devs created (via items) "

              "Maps so big you need mounts. 5 distinct regions. Massive. Scolsgen is one, kejisthan another"

              "Social hubs in major towns. Trade, interact with other players, find groups. World events. Giant demons that you need to group up to defeat. PvP. But can play solo"

              -Rhykker via Twitter
              Last edited by dipablo; 11-01-2019, 02:06 PM.
              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

              Comment


              • #8
                O.O Holy smokes.

                Announced 2019... released 2029. Can't wait!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                  O.O Holy smokes.

                  Announced 2019... released 2029. Can't wait!
                  my guess is Spring 2021
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                    "Rune words confirmed. More free form. Also, they want players to be able to come up with their own builds, not play builds the devs created (via items) "

                    "Maps so big you need mounts. 5 distinct regions. Massive. Scolsgen is one, kejisthan another"

                    "Social hubs in major towns. Trade, interact with other players, find groups. World events. Giant demons that you need to group up to defeat. PvP. But can play solo"

                    -Rhykker via Twitter
                    Gonna be an agonizing wait
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X