X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    I have a serious question that needs answers!!!!!!

I game on a PC, do I have to worry about games like ES6 being an xbox exclusive?
    No. Microsoft has been big on pushing both PC and xbox. So all Xbox games come to PC and I think they are trying to get PC games to xbox. A little tougher due to the lack of mouse and keyboard.

So any game coming out of Microsoft should be on both. Only ones I can think of that haven't launched together have been ones that launched on PC first and coming to Xbox at a later date if they can make it work.

And on PC they have the game pass there also so if you like gaming take a look into that.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well Microsoft just went and acquired ZeniMax Media for 7.5 billion. ZeniMax includes Bethesda, id software, Arkane just to name a few. This produce games like elder scrolls, fallout, doom, Wolfenstein, dishonored, prey, quake... This purchase is insane and I would assume these future ganes would be day one in game pass.

Here is a link to an IGN article about it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-be...uisition?amp=1
    I have a serious question that needs answers!!!!!!

I game on a PC, do I have to worry about games like ES6 being an xbox exclusive?

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Well Microsoft just went and acquired ZeniMax Media for 7.5 billion. ZeniMax includes Bethesda, id software, Arkane just to name a few. This produce games like elder scrolls, fallout, doom, Wolfenstein, dishonored, prey, quake... This purchase is insane and I would assume these future ganes would be day one in game pass.

Here is a link to an IGN article about it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-be...uisition?amp=1

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    And xbox finally breaks the price stalemate.

Series X $499
    Series S $299
    Launching November 10th
    Pre-orders go live September 22

Additional info is EA Play (formally known as EA Access) will be included at no additional cost for gamepass ultimate subscribers this holiday.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    First price point and the newly announced and worst kept secret is the series s coming in at $299

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Game looks amazing. Hopefully they make a real basic control scheme that works with controllers for when it comes to the xbox do I can cruise around. Mainly to see my house lol. Do think it is funny that it seems many people are using it to fly over north Korea. These games aren't really for me but the shots I've seen make me want to attempt it.

End of next month is going to be busy though. Flight sim, battle toads, tell me why chapter 1 and wasteland 3 all hit.
    Yea I fully intend on making the trip from Aspen to Wichita to fly over my house in Derby. It's totally happening.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I have a very high end pc, looking forward to this one. I also have a flight stick and throttle just for this game and elite dangerous.
    Game looks amazing. Hopefully they make a real basic control scheme that works with controllers for when it comes to the xbox do I can cruise around. Mainly to see my house lol. Do think it is funny that it seems many people are using it to fly over north Korea. These games aren't really for me but the shots I've seen make me want to attempt it.

End of next month is going to be busy though. Flight sim, battle toads, tell me why chapter 1 and wasteland 3 all hit.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

I have a very high end pc, looking forward to this one. I also have a flight stick and throttle just for this game and elite dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 07-13-2020, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    July 23rd xbox is going to have their E3 replacement show. I'm guessing price and release date will not be there as the 2 companies will continue playing chicken.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    So inside xbox was marketed poorly but the show itself wasn't bad if you weren't expecting anything big or gameplay. It was essentially a bunch of "gameplay" trailers with dev interviews at the end. The flow of the show I think has improved from the early inside xbox episodes having news followed by trailers followed by interviews. The games showed off were smaller games with a couple bigger games mixed in. I think 13 or so games were shown off. I think i saw a tweet that these were overflow games that didn't make it into the other shows. So nothing to ground breaking. But a few games drew my interest and seeing some are day 1 gamepass is nice. But July looks to be the big E3 replacement show.

Here is a quick mash up trailer of all the games from the inside xbox show.

https://youtu.be/kA12_O7Li3I

Here is the actual show minus the dev interviews at the end.

https://youtu.be/XCTPu1aUsTE

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/...uture-of-xbox/

Looks like the 7th is third party and their first party showing will be in July. They will have shows every month so hardware might be June.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 04-30-2020, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    The new assassin creed game first trailer (CGI)

https://youtu.be/L0Fr3cS3MtY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X