Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Me and my brother were able to get preorders. Definetly getting spiderman
    Congrats!! I was able to preorder some games and accessories. Though i'm hoping to snag a ps5 post launch, if not, then i'll likely get one early next year.

Comment

Picked up Squadrons for PS4. I love it. Too bad it won't get a PS5 version, but backwards compatible will be nice.

Comment

I have been in a industry that is making leading edge technology and delivering it to customers for almost 20 years now. What I have learned is even the best R&D will deliver a product that is just impossible to test on a level compared to the amount of customers. There will be needs for upgrades. Sometimes software upgrades which can be delivered to the customer...sometimes hardware upgrades that will be in the 2nd and 3rd generation of the product.

Add in not all companies even test new tech like they should. Not trying to cast shade...it is just a balance companies walk between spending money on R&D and delivering a good product today vs never delivering the perfect product.

Basically I never buy a new tech until it is has been out least a few months. It can be profitable to buy the new tech and re-sale it sometimes.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Ps5 is amazing and the controller us crazy good, it even has firmware updates for the controller
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Ps5 is amazing and the controller us crazy good, it even has firmware updates for the controller
            The Miles Morales game is amazing on it. I am addicted.

Comment

Working...
            X