X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Ps5 is amazing and the controller us crazy good, it even has firmware updates for the controller
    The Miles Morales game is amazing on it. I am addicted.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Ps5 is amazing and the controller us crazy good, it even has firmware updates for the controller

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I have been in a industry that is making leading edge technology and delivering it to customers for almost 20 years now. What I have learned is even the best R&D will deliver a product that is just impossible to test on a level compared to the amount of customers. There will be needs for upgrades. Sometimes software upgrades which can be delivered to the customer...sometimes hardware upgrades that will be in the 2nd and 3rd generation of the product.

Add in not all companies even test new tech like they should. Not trying to cast shade...it is just a balance companies walk between spending money on R&D and delivering a good product today vs never delivering the perfect product.

Basically I never buy a new tech until it is has been out least a few months. It can be profitable to buy the new tech and re-sale it sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Picked up Squadrons for PS4. I love it. Too bad it won't get a PS5 version, but backwards compatible will be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Me and my brother were able to get preorders. Definetly getting spiderman
    Congrats!! I was able to preorder some games and accessories. Though i'm hoping to snag a ps5 post launch, if not, then i'll likely get one early next year.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Me and my brother were able to get preorders. Definetly getting spiderman

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Digital version for 399. Looks like I’ll have to take an extended weekend in November. The Spider-Man game looks fabulous

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I'll probably buy neither this round. At least until one or the other hits $299 or less. I just dropped $1500 on a PC, my next gaming purchase will probably be a VR headset.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Saw a meme already asking if you are buying the mini fridge (Xbox) or the WiFi router.(PS5).

Personally I think it looks pretty silly but I think the Xbox looks ridiculous too. Really it doesn’t matter what the consoles look like but what the games look like.
    Don't forget the toaster of the switch lol. I've already redone my whole setup to prepare for the tower of the xbox which means I have plenty of room for the playstation 5 when I pick that up. I'm just surprised how big the playstation is compared to everything else. If those sizeing models are right that thing is a monster.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Saw a meme already asking if you are buying the mini fridge (Xbox) or the WiFi router.(PS5).

Personally I think it looks pretty silly but I think the Xbox looks ridiculous too. Really it doesn’t matter what the consoles look like but what the games look like.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    https://youtu.be/RuLci-lSeCo

Show starts about an hour into that link. Console looks slick. A nice selection of games on there also.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Console looks nice. Like that there is a digital only console.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    So looks like the playstation 5 digital event will be June 4th. Event will run a little over an hour.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/05...playstation-5/

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I wonder what the initial price tag will be? I might need to wait a year.
    I think all rumors I've heard is probably the $499.99 price but I'm assuming the price will probably come in June.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I wonder what the initial price tag will be? I might need to wait a year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X