Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy.com coupon for movies, games and music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy.com coupon for movies, games and music...

Just thought I'd share this coupon with my fellow Broncomaniacs:

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp...72&dcaid=17072

You can get great deals like Firefly: The Complete Series on DVD for only $29.91 with free shipping. (Hear that, Benny? Time to buy another one!) If you haven't seen it, take a chance because the price is right and it's one of the best shows to ever hit the small screen, at least in my and many others' opinions.

Or how about The Return of the King - Special Extended Edition on DVD for only $21.58 with free shipping? That's about $7 cheaper than I preordered mine, damn it.

Anyway, there are some really good deals to be had. Just add the coupon to your shopping cart and make sure it's a free shipping item.

(Seriously, I'm not advertising but just wanted to share the coupon. I do not own their stock nor am I in any way affiliated with Buy.com. )
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Originally posted by Javalon
    Just thought I'd share this coupon with my fellow Broncomaniacs:

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp...72&dcaid=17072

You can get great deals like Firefly: The Complete Series on DVD for only $29.91 with free shipping. (Hear that, Benny? Time to buy another one!) If you haven't seen it, take a chance because the price is right and it's one of the best shows to ever hit the small screen, at least in my and many others' opinions.

Or how about The Return of the King - Special Extended Edition on DVD for only $21.58 with free shipping? That's about $7 cheaper than I preordered mine, damn it.

Anyway, there are some really good deals to be had. Just add the coupon to your shopping cart and make sure it's a free shipping item.

(Seriously, I'm not advertising but just wanted to share the coupon. I do not own their stock nor am I in any way affiliated with Buy.com. )

Thanks dude, I will certainly try and take advantage of that. I wanted to reiterate what Javalon said about Firefly . It is a really great show that I think appeals to alot of people, not just Sci-Fi guys. Actually, there's very little Sci-Fi in it, it's mostly a action-adventure-drama-comedy. Anyway....

Hey Jav, I just got done reading Fray last night. Have you heard of it? It's Joss Whedon's first graphic novel about a slayer in the future. He does a great job writng his first comic (of course) and the art by Karl Moline is amazing. It's a great stand-alone story and you don't have to know any history or anything. I would check it out. The one I have has a different cover though. I don't know if that means anything to you. I know it's important to comic nerds like me.

Comment

Why thankyou very much

Comment

This is what I bought, I haven't seen the show but I thought I'd check it out. I really like the actress that stars in the show. She's super hot and kicks mega ass in the Buffyverse shows.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...ype=video_dvd&

Comment

I was looking forward to the second season of tru calling until fox pulled the plug. The first season really got interesting once priestly's character was introduced. But i hope fox will release the 6 unaired season2 episodes on dvd. Btw, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a faith spinoff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
            I was looking forward to the second season of tru calling until fox pulled the plug. The first season really got interesting once priestly's character was introduced. But i hope fox will release the 6 unaired season2 episodes on dvd. Btw, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a faith spinoff!

I'm looking forward to it.

A Faith spinoff would be really cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Hey Jav, I just got done reading Fray last night. Have you heard of it? It's Joss Whedon's first graphic novel about a slayer in the future. He does a great job writng his first comic (of course) and the art by Karl Moline is amazing. It's a great stand-alone story and you don't have to know any history or anything. I would check it out. The one I have has a different cover though. I don't know if that means anything to you. I know it's important to comic nerds like me.
              That's interesting. I've never heard of Fray before. You hear about it on one of the Firefly websites?
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                No way! FOX pulled a great show off the air before it had a chance to really get going? I'm stunned!

(By the way, that was intended with extreme sarcasm. I'll never forgive FOX for killing Firefly and I keep hearing about other really good shows they keep destroying. Wonderfalls was supposed to be great and I never even saw it before it was gone. Guess I'll be checking that one, too. What the hell is wrong with FOX? If it ain't "reality" televsion they don't seem to give it a chance anymore. Damn, if The X-Files or The Simpsons had been originally aired during the age of "reality" TV, they'd both have been cancelled halfway through their first seasons! Have I mentioned that I hate FOX? )
                ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  That's interesting. I've never heard of Fray before. You hear about it on one of the Firefly websites?
                  No, I actually heard it through my comic connections. I kinda went searching for it after I became a Whedon fan. I also have Tales of the Slayers and Tales of the Vampires which are really good also. Both books feature multiple short stories by different writers and artists! I do recommend that you finish watching Buffy before you dive into those though. Some of the stories contain spoilers for famous episodes.

Comment

Just recieved my DVD set yesterday. Thanks again Jav!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      Just recieved my DVD set yesterday. Thanks again Jav!
                      Hey, no problem. I also got at least two other people to buy it thanks to that great price. Keep spreading the word!
                      ------

Comment

Working...
                      X