who watches reality tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who watches reality tv?

I don't watch it that much, but I love to talk about it. Ok, so I've heard of Extreme Makeover (see this week's TV Guide while you're waiting for your groceries, the pix are creepy) and The Surreal Life and of course Joe Millionnaire. If you could pitch a reality tv concept, what would it be?

Joe Millionaire is garbage...

I watch Camp Jim on MTV, the gay cheerleader guy... His voice cracks me up.

Comment

I'll stick with survivor.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I can honestly say that I have not watched one second of any of those shows. I did watch the Real World's first season when it was on, but I was like 15 an dthought it was cool, so forgive me.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

"Reality TV" Uh huh. I don't know about you but my everyday life doesn't consist of staying in the jungle for 3 months to win money by eating interesting insects etc. Or deciding I want to be covered by spiders in a small box or whatever they do on Fear Factor. And I don't think people pick their spouses by screwing them over and getting money ---wait...nm. Maybe THAT one is quite real? Eeps.

Anyway. When they have a show about an average college student who does nothing but go to school and work and stuff...maybe I'll watch it. In my opinion the closest a show ever got to reality tv was Seinfeld. I mean, come on. THAT'S what everyone's lives are really like.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I don't watch any of them.....and I can't really think of any new ideas. I watch Court T.V. from time to time. Now THAT is real reality T.V.
            Try to figure out who is telling the truth or not, sometimes it's not that easy.:o)

Comment

Why would I watch a show set it an ordinary situation. I live that everyday... so seeing some schlub screw another out of a million is a source of entertaining, to see how stupid people can be fooled and betray each other, now that is a nice little microcosm of society.

Most of it is crap, but the good ones are better than 85% of the crap programmed tv fosters upon us.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco

In my opinion the closest a show ever got to reality tv was Seinfeld. I mean, come on. THAT'S what everyone's lives are really like.

HAHAHAHA

I like your sarcasm.

Bloody good humor.

Comment

I am not big on reality TV .... and the whole Joe Millionaire thing ..... come on ..... thats a good way to start a relationship ... lies and because she wants your money .... hmmmmm lol

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                    HAHAHAHA

I like your sarcasm.

Bloody good humor.

I do what I can
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate all those shows.When I first heard about the show Marry My Dad I cracked up, what the hell kind of show is that??? I used to watch Fear Factor but after the 2nd season it got really boring. I like to watch Judge Judy she is a b*tch lol. I do like the game shows though, like Pyramid and Family Fued, Price is Right is ok. How do all you like talk shows??? I like to watch Jerry Springer and see all the stories people have lol. I also like Maury, lately all he has been having is Paternity tests.... I hate those.

Comment

Did you hear that the voice of the price is right has past away, i dont know if it will be any fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogirl69
                          I am not big on reality TV .... and the whole Joe Millionaire thing ..... come on ..... thats a good way to start a relationship ... lies and because she wants your money .... hmmmmm lol
                          Girls start relationships for other reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                            Girls start relationships for other reasons?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Timing is everything in comedy

Comment

Indeed it is...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X