Need song help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need song help!!!!

Anyone know who sings the song that goes: come come come come come cameleon you come and go.....
    something like that...
    Great thanks to whoever knows!
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

boy george - karma chameleon

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

nice thank you!!! karma cameleon awesome!
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

any time buddy!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Its Culture Club - Boy George was the lead singer

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            screw you ob!!! i was a lil young at that time, so excccuuuusssseeee mmmeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              screw me ob!!!

Awww I knew you would get sick of that red sux girl sooner or later - hehehehe

Comment

and doesnt it just figure our lil Josiey Boy would know about Boy George..
                No wonder he had to settle for a Red Sox slutt...

Comment

i hate both of you *******

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    i hate both of you *******

Aww how I missed you horsie - its hard to gang up on joisey by myself

Comment

Details...

Whenever I think of Culture Club, I immediately think of Robin Williams doing a joke about them where he parodies, "Do you really want to hurt me?" and then loudly exclaims, "YES, we DO!"
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

hey, missed this one

So, Culture Club had a sound that was such a blend - Reggae, Rock, Rythym and Blues, Funk, Punk and Soul - all mixed up. Church of the Poisened Mind, I'll Tumble 4 Ya... It was all so brand new and happening 1981 - 82 ?

I have the albums, when I play 'em at a party now... it is instant dance fever. Sure, Boy george was wierd, but so were lots of others, and isn't acceptance supposed to be "acceptable?"

Deal is this, I got 2 tickets to Culture Club at Red Rocks. General Admission. I knew I had to give a ticket to my bud to get him to go, I did, so he did. Another Dave, we have known each other since 1972. We went early, to get close seats. Got center, 5th row. Deal is this, we were in our mid to late 20's, and damn if every single other person, there early to get a seat, was not a female in her teens! To see Boy George! My bud ,Dave, kept telling me I owed him. So, we were like flirt-a-holics, and had a buncha fun, truth be told. Then, with about 3 hours untill showtime, the promoters set up two booths, one on each side, to sell Culture Club crap. Dang! All them little chickies JUMPED up and lined up at the booths! There they stood, all lined up, for an hour! Dave and I shook our heads. 2 hours to go, the booths opened. These chickies spent like 20 to 30 dollars apiece, on booklets and t-shirts and crap! Back then, 30 bones was a lot! So, our local chickies streamed back, and showed us their bootie! A Culture Club magazine/book. My buddy Dave is a right swell artist. So, he got a pen and paper, and copied a photo of Boy George for this little knockout blonde sitting by us. Right when he was finishing, this other brash chick, steps up and throws two 20 dollar bills on the page, and says "I want that drawing!" There was an hour till showtime. Dave and I looked at each other, he said to her, "This one's spoken for, but you give me a minute, I will customize one for you!" She smiled. Over the next hour, Dave cranked out 7 drawings. I still remember him looking over at me and saying, "I love you, man!" Dave cleaned up!

The opening act sucked so bad. Joe "KING" Carrasco. A one hit wonder, and I refuse to name his hit, he was so bad. As he left the stage, that day in 1982, we chomped zoomies.

When Culture Club took stage, it was a good old fashioned Red Rocks concert, except it was almost all young chicks! Boy George came out with "Do you really want to hurt me?" and immediatly walked all the way onto the catwalk, almost tothe 1st row. He sang his heart out. It was the Colour by Numbers tour. His "SMOCK" or whatever it was, was covered by random numbers. At the end of that first song, Boy George turned and sashayed back to the main stage. As he did, it revealled that the only numbers on the back of his smock were right across his shoulder blades. 3 numbers. 3 devilish numbers. Across his back, the only 3 numbers on his smock, was 666. All these young girls are screaming like it is Elvis, or the Beatles! My trip started to be more like I was in a bad movie. I enjoyed some of the music, but everytime I saw a girl near me start to scream uncontrollably, I again began to wonder about ... hell, I didn't know what! But I wondered all the same. It just did not seem right. It was the strangest concert I ever attended. And only my own damn self to blame! I began to think that we were all going to go to Hell!

Today, I reflect on it, and I think, damn! Those chickies are all now mothers and raising kids of their own! When I read in the paper, about some teenage punk who makes an incredibly boneheaded move and hurts others as well as his own future, through some careless act... I just figure that is probably one of those gals offspring! Probably that chick who threw down the two 20's!
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

So true Obie ! Culture club made some good songs in the 80's... But Horsie is right : NJie is only interested by Boy George !!! LOL...

There were so many good bands and good songs in the 80's.... so many memories... I think you can understand OBie.... Can't you ?
                          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Working...
                          X