Any musicians in the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any musicians in the house?

Brand new here, I am a Minneapolis Bronco freak, but do have some other hobbies as well... Just wanted to see if there are any music types here, if so I would love to hear some noise!! Here is one of my tracks I just finished. I am 70s hard rock guitar. Jeff Beck, Early Halen, Trower ect.. The tune is called Sugar City... Post some tracks if you got em.

Sugar City
    LOUD AZZ GUITAR

funky tune

Hey, I most say that the song is rather good. I especially like the lead guitar. It all sounds pretty funky to me. Funky in a good way. Reminds me of some of the Phish jams. I give it an A.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

Hi, I play bass, have done for 1y 4mths. HEre's my puppy, Pedulla Rapture 5 string:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...d/rapture1.jpg

Awesome bass, I love it to bits. I mostly load up my lines with effects (mostly distortion, some synth and I sometimes use an octaver) and I'm looking to form a band sometime.
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I've played guitar for about 5 or 6 years. Right now I'm in a band called Captain Terrific (don't ask how we came up with it, I don't really remember). Besides our own stuff, we mostly play stuff like The Clash, System of a Down, Black Label Society.

Comment

I play guitar...and write lyrics.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevamania
            Brand new here, I am a Minneapolis Bronco freak, but do have some other hobbies as well... Just wanted to see if there are any music types here, if so I would love to hear some noise!! Here is one of my tracks I just finished. I am 70s hard rock guitar. Jeff Beck, Early Halen, Trower ect.. The tune is called Sugar City... Post some tracks if you got em.

Sugar City
            Well, I play Piano & synths... I can play drums (not so good, but I like)... I also tried Bass & Guitar but not time to go further...
            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

I play the trumpet.
              sigpic

Comment

Sugar City

ya im a music person. im the vocals for my metal band called sycoholics, oh and guys the shirts just came in ill post a pic soon as i get my lazy @$$ over there to pick em up lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
                  Hey, I most say that the song is rather good. I especially like the lead guitar. It all sounds pretty funky to me. Funky in a good way. Reminds me of some of the Phish jams. I give it an A.
                  Thanks man, much appreciated!!

I saw Phish some time back, hell of a band. The trampoline thing was awesome!!
                  LOUD AZZ GUITAR

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                    Hi, I play bass, have done for 1y 4mths. HEre's my puppy, Pedulla Rapture 5 string:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...d/rapture1.jpg

Awesome bass, I love it to bits. I mostly load up my lines with effects (mostly distortion, some synth and I sometimes use an octaver) and I'm looking to form a band sometime.
                    Killer Bass!! A friend has one. I dog those freaky bass sounds, anything recorded?
                    LOUD AZZ GUITAR

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
                      I've played guitar for about 5 or 6 years. Right now I'm in a band called Captain Terrific (don't ask how we came up with it, I don't really remember). Besides our own stuff, we mostly play stuff like The Clash, System of a Down, Black Label Society.
                      Love the name. One of my all time favorite bands is Captain Beyond, heavy British rock machine from the early 70s. Some of the hottest guitar playing of its time.
                      LOUD AZZ GUITAR

Comment

Thanks man, much appreciated!!

I saw Phish some time back, hell of a band. The trampoline thing was awesome!!
                        Yeah I saw Phish in Greensboro, NC and again in Saratoga Springs, NY. They played for over 3 hours in each show, crazy!!
                        ---IZAAK

Comment

Nice work man, I like the track. I play guitar as well; I'm also pretty handy with some other instruments but guitar is and always will be my first love.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
                            Nice work man, I like the track. I play guitar as well; I'm also pretty handy with some other instruments but guitar is and always will be my first love.

Thanks!!

I appreciate it. You got any clips or a website? Love to hear some noise...
                            LOUD AZZ GUITAR

Comment

Sugar City

Gimme a can of beans and I'll fart you a tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X