Constantine, the movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantine, the movie.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while, lots of computer/internet problems.

Anyways, anyone seen this movie Constantine? It stars Keanu Reeves as Constantine, it's about devils and angels and the balance of heaven and hell on earth. Roughly based off the DC comic Hellblazer.

I saw it, not a bad movie, some pretty crazy special effects, decent acting. My only complaint was Keaunu Reeves, I just think he's not a very good actor and he should keep his cocky one-liners out of deep movies. I'm not even into religion that much and I thought it was still pretty good, if only for the fantasy/comic storyline.

Anyways it was ok, a lot of silly stuff (I think I laughed more than I should have) and a lot of crazy stuff (And Gavin Rossdale(sp?) form Bush, he's the shiz)

Anyone else see it?
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-23-2005, 01:43 AM.

Keanu reeves=worst actor ever

Comment

I already posted about this before the movie came out..

But yeah, I liked it...plus I watched it for free because my school had a free screening two days before it opened.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

They said it sucks. 1 star rating.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
          They said it sucks. 1 star rating.
          Who's "they"?
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Keanu Reeves the worst actor ever? Not hardly, not saying he's the best, but he made it past alot of movies that I thought were suspect in entertainment value (Pointe Break and Speed), plus he made it after Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures, who was the other guy in that film...that guy may be the worst actor ever... If you didn't 'get' The Matrix, don't blame Keanu, I love the series myself, but the first was definitely the best.

Comment

Working...
            X