Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the UFO show w/ Peter Jennings on ABC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I deffenetly believe there's inteligent life on other planets, I became curious as to why UFO's have only been spotted since 1947 or something like that. I'd like to think that if an alien race visited us they'd attempt to communicate with us.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
      I deffenetly believe there's inteligent life on other planets, I became curious as to why UFO's have only been spotted since 1947 or something like that. I'd like to think that if an alien race visited us they'd attempt to communicate with us.

Not if they saw us as savages, or not if their research indicated that knowledge of them would affect their research.

I forget the name of the theory, but it states you cannot observe a phenomena. Once you attempt to observe it, you alter it, even without knowing it.

Its possible that 1947 was only the first time that civilians had equipment to capture images or radar or whatever.

It may also be that because of TV media, stuff like that finally had an outlet that reached more people in a shorter amount of time than ever before.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
        not yankin your chain man, i got the info off of a site that had the info from an ex nasa radio guy, its under www.theshadowlands.net and go to the ufo section. thier ghosts and hauntings section aint bad either. they got stuff on the jersey devil too.
        Pretty entertianing site. I'm not sure if a single thing there is true but it's very entertining.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
        X