Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for sale: first edition, autographed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • for sale: first edition, autographed

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4530190347

    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

  • #2
    Note that no one has bid and there remains only 4 hours on the 7 day auction.

    I guess no one is (pardon the pun) buying this guy's claim.

    Comment


    • #3
      That is the funnest thing I seen. Are people stupid enough to really think God signed it?
      ---IZAAK

      Comment


      • #4
        That should be on Jay Leno's stupid ebay items thingy.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

        R.I.P. Damien Nash

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zero1307
          That is the funnest thing I seen. Are people stupid enough to really think God signed it?

          If you look at the page closely you'll notice no bids with only a copule of hours left. So my answer to your question is, "Obviously not." Thankfully!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by zero1307
            That is the funnest thing I seen. Are people stupid enough to really think God signed it?

            no...

            I just think someone probably was in a book store and was having fun, and this person who bought it thought it was funny.

            I think its funny too.

            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
              Note that no one has bid and there remains only 4 hours on the 7 day auction.

              I guess no one is (pardon the pun) buying this guy's claim.

              Actually, 3 idiots did.

              sigpic

              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

              There are three things you can expect in life:

              1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jared
                no...

                I just think someone probably was in a book store and was having fun, and this person who bought it thought it was funny.

                I think its funny too.
                Either that, or he signed it himself. It's in basic script. It's no special signature. Again, 3 idiots bought it and bid on it.

                sigpic

                Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                There are three things you can expect in life:

                1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                Comment


                • #9
                  20 minutes left, get it while it's hot.

                  sigpic

                  Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                  There are three things you can expect in life:

                  1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X