Broncos on The Simpsons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos on The Simpsons

What has Matt Groening got against the Broncos?

In two different episodes they are the brunt of the shows jokes!!!
    Nil satis Nisi Optimum

I don't think Homer likes the Broncos. Maybe Groening is a Chargers fan?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

The one in my sig about arizona is the meanest though...
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Homer "I want to be John Elway woo hoo!!!"
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          Homer "I want to be John Elway woo hoo!!!"
          yeah, thats the one where they play the 49ers in the Super Bowl and looooooose.. haha, its so sad/mean.

--at least we have south park, they love the Broncos.

Comment

Yeah they all got to do Cartmans mom!!!
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

well, hers where Im confused. There were two episodes of simpsons where homer had different opinions of the broncos. one (where homer joins worldcorp or whatever that place was called) and the president (scorpio was his name i think) gave him the broncos as a present. Homer hated it, cuz in his words, 'the broncos?! awwwwww!!!!'
              but then the episode where homer and his buddies go to see the super bowl (falcons vs. broncos) homer was a little more respectful. his words: 'well, dont count out the 'denver broncos' their looking pretty good.' or something like that. so Im confused. But hey, the broncos are the most often mentioned team in the simpson, so I think matts a closet fan

P.S. I watch WAY too much TV

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick

cartman- 'my father is john Elllway, my father is john ellllway.'

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

well, last night my boyfriend (huge simpson's fan) and i were watching an episode in which all i heard was "Denver: Nothing!" as in no score.... And i asked my boyfriend about this rather disturbing fact. He said that the creator was from Seattle - though i just looked him up on IMDB.com and it said he was from Portland. Whatever. I'm sensing he grew up watching the Seachickens and hating the broncos....
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick

YES! I love Southpark! Did anyone see the episode where they went to Afghanastan and at the end Stan put an American flag in the ground and was saluting it and they were all: "Go America" and then Kyle goes: "Yeah, go America....and go Broncos!"

Hahaha, I loved it. Stan has a poster of John Elway in his room...Hoorah!
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                      well, hers where Im confused. There were two episodes of simpsons where homer had different opinions of the broncos. one (where homer joins worldcorp or whatever that place was called) and the president (scorpio was his name i think) gave him the broncos as a present. Homer hated it, cuz in his words, 'the broncos?! awwwwww!!!!'
                      but then the episode where homer and his buddies go to see the super bowl (falcons vs. broncos) homer was a little more respectful. his words: 'well, dont count out the 'denver broncos' their looking pretty good.' or something like that. so Im confused. But hey, the broncos are the most often mentioned team in the simpson, so I think matts a closet fan

P.S. I watch WAY too much TV
                      I think I know the one you're talking about where Homer is disappointed when he gets the Broncos because he wanted the Cowboys. I think that episode was created before the Broncos won their SBs and the Cowboys were in. That was back when the Broncos had no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                        YES! I love Southpark! Did anyone see the episode where they went to Afghanastan and at the end Stan put an American flag in the ground and was saluting it and they were all: "Go America" and then Kyle goes: "Yeah, go America....and go Broncos!"

Hahaha, I loved it. Stan has a poster of John Elway in his room...Hoorah!
                        haha, yuup! I downloaded that episode just for that reason! (episode name: osama bin laden has farty pants)

Also when I was just watching some games today (on direcTV's direct ticket) I saw a commercial that trey parker and matt stone did (creators of south park). It was awesome!! Trey was wearing a McCaffery jersey and Matt was wearing an elway jersey. They talked about how the broncos used to suck at super bowls and then they created south park and the broncos started winning super bowls! They said they were huge fans and mad that the Broncos didnt give them any credit, but they'd still remain huge fans anyways! ha! it was awesome!

Comment

ahh!! I found the commercial! just go here http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/home and then look at the left where it says "view the NFL network promotional spots" and then click on "matt and trey"

AWESOME!
                          Last edited by Maverick; 11-11-2003, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Yes, South Park owns every show on Tv. It makes the middle of the week something to look forward too. And thank god there die hard Bronco fans.

Comment

Homer: Ohhh man, the Broncos!?
                              Marge: But Homer, I thought you always wanted your own NFL team??
                              Homer: Marge, you just don't understand football.

...something along those lines.
                              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X