X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by IZAAK
    What the heck, Dawg... I posted this thread 4 months ago and no one has replied to it since March haha... Your alittle late.... But thanks for the reply anyways hahaha
    Now there's someone who scrapes the archives - I'm impressed Dawg

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    oooh!!

Naughty, Naughty chickennob2 ...

OK yea I agree.... whenever I see that show is on I stop it to see if it is at that one 'special' scene

What the heck, Dawg... I posted this thread 4 months ago and no one has replied to it since March haha... Your alittle late.... But thanks for the reply anyways hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2

Actress: Keira Knightly. Hole (guys, if youve seen it you know why!)
    oooh!!

Naughty, Naughty chickennob2 ...

OK yea I agree.... whenever I see that show is on I stop it to see if it is at that one 'special' scene

Leave a comment:

• frenchfan
    replied
    Originally posted by zero1307
    Who is your favorite actor/ actress? What is their best and worst movie?

Mine is:

Actor: Kevin Spacey

Best: Life of David Gale or Usual Suspects

Worst: The Shipping News
    I like Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Jean Reno

Girlies ? Jodie Foster, Emmanuelle Béart, Monica Belluci, Marie Ghislain, Nathalie Portman

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by zero1307
    Does Jenna Jameson count as an actress?

They're all actresses at one point or another... but, hey it's to help build our egos!

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Does Jenna Jameson count as an actress?

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    My favorite actor? Robert Shaw- Jaws.

Actress? Jodie Fostor- The Accused.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    hey

You know, there were a lot of movies I thought were so awesome when I saw them at the theater, in that slice of time, but now they seem a shadow of what was then.

Example - Walking out of the theater after seeing THE GODFATHER. I actually remember saying it was the Best movie I had ever seen. What was it- 1972-73?
    It is a damn good one, but things change, times change, people change.

I remember seeing the trailer for Star Wars, about 6 months before it came out. It was a pivotal moment. Those long shots of the realistic looking Millenium Falcon, and all the rest of the quick glimpses of the film, IMMEDIATLY hooked me, and I knew in my heart that filmmaking was on the brink of huge change. I said so.

When it came out, (1975-76?) it not only captured the hearts of most everyone, but it fundamentally changed how we view movies. Where before we used imagination and forgiveness for weak technology and filming, we suddenly demanded more, expected more. Low quality films began to bomb. We had a taste of what could be, and we no longer would put up with crap.

The release of Star Wars was a watershed moment in film history.

Often, today, charactor development and storyline take a back seat to the special effects.

So many films I loved, and remember fondly, just do not stand up today, but I still got a soft spot for 'em.

Sorry to ramble...again.

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2
    Actor: Adam Sandler (shares my B-Day!). The Wedding Singer

Hole, I'm pretty sure I missed that one. What is it about?

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    Actor: Adam Sandler (shares my B-Day!). The Wedding Singer

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    I have to agree with Jared about the Robin Williams... He is damn funny, but I saw his HBO special, it was great, but when I saw him on some late night show, he was using the exact material (minus the swearing).

Jim Carey seems like he could just freestyle it anytime he wants.

Leave a comment:

• remmus
    replied
    I think jennifer garnier is a good actress but i dont know what her best movie would be.

Leave a comment:

• margerafanisbac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Wait, so if he actually showed some range, you would not like him anymore? That makes no sense.
    no, what i;m saying is i've always seen and known him as the funny man. it'd be weird seeing him as anything else. i think he'd be better as the funny one in a comedy than a stiff in a drama anyday.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by margerafanisbac
    i dont care what ya'll say, Adam Sandler is awesome. He's halirious. He's an actor, comedian, singer..he can do it all. i even used to think he was sexy at one point. but he is a good actor and i think the only thing that could screw up his career and make me think less of him was if he played a really serious role in a movie not meant to be funny.

he's awesome. OrangeShadow knows what im talking bout. lol

Wait, so if he actually showed some range, you would not like him anymore? That makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• margerafanisbac
    replied
    i dont care what ya'll say, Adam Sandler is awesome. He's halirious. He's an actor, comedian, singer..he can do it all. i even used to think he was sexy at one point. but he is a good actor and i think the only thing that could screw up his career and make me think less of him was if he played a really serious role in a movie not meant to be funny.

he's awesome. OrangeShadow knows what im talking bout. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X