Anger Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger Management

I just watched the movie ANger Management on my laptop on the airplane. It was funny! I like the scene with Bobby Knight, but I thought it would have been funny if they would have put BUDDY Ryan in there too! The scene with Rocket Clemens was hilarious too! Who else would have been good for a cameo? Romo anyone?
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: Anger Management

Originally posted by dhall26
    I just watched the movie ANger Management on my laptop on the airplane. It was funny! I like the scene with Bobby Knight, but I thought it would have been funny if they would have put BUDDY Ryan in there too! The scene with Rocket Clemens was hilarious too! Who else would have been good for a cameo? Romo anyone?
    You forgot the king of rage... John Mcenroe
    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: Re: Anger Management

Originally posted by cheapseats
      You forgot the king of rage... John Mcenroe
      Good choice Cheap, that's a good one!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

HAHA ya that movie is really funny. I got it for Christmas. I like the airplane part where Sandler was like "What is it with you people" then the black guy was like "you people" then every one in the plane looked back. Anyone see the Bone Collector? Thats another good movie. With Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          HAHA ya that movie is really funny. I got it for Christmas. I like the airplane part where Sandler was like "What is it with you people" then the black guy was like "you people" then every one in the plane looked back. Anyone see the Bone Collector? Thats another good movie. With Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.
          The best part about that movie was when those rats eat away at that BRONCO fan!! LOL!! Happy new year Dan!!
          [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            another good movie. With Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. [/B]
            I didnt think Anger Man. was that good..... It was funny but I expected it to be like it was at the end the whole movie (with him flipping out). It seems Sandler has gone down hill since Billy Maddison/ Happy Gilmore. Jack Nicholsan was good though, as always. As far as the bone collector goes, that was a good movie. I wish that court order was removed. Angelina is bangin. Its those lips! Or something like that.......

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
              I didnt think Anger Man. was that good..... It was funny but I expected it to be like it was at the end the whole movie (with him flipping out). It seems Sandler has gone down hill since Billy Maddison/ Happy Gilmore. Jack Nicholsan was good though, as always. As far as the bone collector goes, that was a good movie. I wish that court order was removed. Angelina is bangin. Its those lips! Or something like that.......
              I didn't get to see Anger Mgmt yet, but the previews looked good.

I don't remember the Adam Sandler movie that came out recently but suffice it to say that it sucked horribly. He played the usual idiot role, but didn't back up the idiocy with humor. I fell asleep watching it.

Bone collector was a good movie and I gotta agree... Angelina is damn hot. Lips, Hips, and everything else. Too bad she's more into women. Err... What court order?

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

McEnroe wasn't a ggod choice, he was telling you that HE was in the movie.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

What about Greg Ru-f***ing-sedski?
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                    I don't remember the Adam Sandler movie that came out recently but suffice it to say that it sucked horribly. He played the usual idiot role, but didn't back up the idiocy with humor. I fell asleep watching it.
                    Are you talking about Punch Drunk Love? That movie was actually wonderful- eloquent and poignant. The humor is emotional and artistic, and not the usual boner/fart variety. The humor really shines through after watching the movie a second time, since the audience is more aware of what is happening to Sandler's character.

Of course, this is a bit more art house than it is popcorn. Not for everyone.
                    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I didnt think Anger Man. was that good..... It was funny but I expected it to be like it was at the end the whole movie (with him flipping out). It seems Sandler has gone down hill since Billy Maddison/ Happy Gilmore.
                      ????

Sandler actually shows range in this movie...and Punch Drunk love.

He has actually gotten better, not gone downhill. Those early movies were all the same movie essentially, just a different name.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        ????

Sandler actually shows range in this movie...and Punch Drunk love.

He has actually gotten better, not gone downhill. Those early movies were all the same movie essentially, just a different name.
                        He has been playing characters with more depth. I dont watch him for his depth and emotional playing. He makes me laugh when he is a jackass, and he seems to have strayed from these roles.lol

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan

Bone collector was a good movie and I gotta agree... Angelina is damn hot. Lips, Hips, and everything else. Too bad she's more into women. Err... What court order?

Nuff said... [/B]
                          Back to Angelina. I find it perfectly fine that she likes woman! As long as she tapes her escapades and releases them to the general public. Have you seen the movie Original Sin? She was bangin, but needed a tan (skin shots)

Comment

He has been playing characters with more depth. I dont watch him for his depth and emotional playing. He makes me laugh when he is a jackass, and he seems to have strayed from these roles.lol
                            Ok, so you are saying that you don't prefer to see him do anything but comedy? Seems a bit unfair to him, but I suppose he has made his own bed.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                              Ok, so you are saying that you don't prefer to see him do anything but comedy? Seems a bit unfair to him, but I suppose he has made his own bed.
                              Yeah, unless he is being funny I dont want to watch him.... lol. But I suppose it is better for him, and I retract my prior statement. He is going downhill as far as comedies go, in my opinion...... Now if Angelina was in a movie with him, regardless, I would watch....

Comment

Working...
                              X