Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode III Spoilers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Wars: Episode III Spoilers

    Here is a website featuring the story with some pictures.

    http://www.jimtrottier.com/STAR%20WARS.htm

    Here is the script as well:

    http://www.legendsofstarwars.com/dow...rotsscript.doc
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Here is a website featuring the story with some pictures.

    http://www.jimtrottier.com/STAR%20WARS.htm

    Here is the script as well:

    http://www.legendsofstarwars.com/dow...rotsscript.doc
    Pretty good, I won't read the script because it'll probably ruin the movie for me. THe pictures tell a good story of it though. Thanks man!
    Last edited by Snk16; 04-10-2005, 06:45 PM.

    sigpic

    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks dude, those are some awsome pictures, Ive seen most of them already due the number of different trailers that have already been released, so I dont think lucas has any problem with them being visable for the public, but the script thing is wrong!
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-10-2005, 07:20 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PrimeTime
        Thanks dude, those are some awsome pictures, Ive seen most of them already due the number of different trailers that have already been released, so I dont think lucas has any problem with them being visable for the public, but the script thing is wrong!

        Yes, I agree, the script is very tempting, I had to stop myself from reading certain parts.

        sigpic

        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

        There are three things you can expect in life:

        1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Snk16
          Yes, I agree, the script is very tempting, I had to stop myself from reading certain parts.
          I was too tempted and got it. I know everything that happens in it. Hopefully it is as good in the theatre as it is on paper
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dawgfan
            I was too tempted and got it. I know everything that happens in it. Hopefully it is as good in the theatre as it is on paper
            Yeah, Mace Windu is one of my favorites after Yoda (II and this one because he fights) and Luke Skywalker. Too bad Mace.........whoops, said too much.

            sigpic

            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

            There are three things you can expect in life:

            1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Snk16
              Yeah, Mace Windu is one of my favorites after Yoda (II and this one because he fights) and Luke Skywalker. Too bad Mace.........whoops, said too much.
              At least he goes out on top ... literally. But then his stock really starts falling
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • #8
                I can't wait for this but I'm far more excited to see Serenity.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  I can't wait for this but I'm far more excited to see Serenity.

                  I thought serenity was coming out earlier this yr, i wonder why fox pushed it back to september?
                  Last edited by Tony; 04-10-2005, 09:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tony
                    I thought serenity was coming out earlier this yr, i wonder why fox pushed it back to september?

                    FOX isn't doing the movie, Universal is.

                    Universal thought April was too crowded for Serenity to thrive and thought it might be wiser to start in September with less competetion.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What's to really spoil here?

                      Anakin becomes Vader.

                      Almost all the Jedi die.

                      Yoda & Obi-Wan survive.

                      Sidious/Palpatine survives.

                      We already know all this!

                      Anyways, the book is already out for those who cant wait. Like me!

                      I start it tonight........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can't get excited about anything else until the drafts over... But then when he's over... STAR WARS EPISODE 3 HERE I COME!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                          I can't get excited about anything else until the drafts over... But then when he's over... STAR WARS EPISODE 3 HERE I COME!
                          Come on mann, you can multi task cant you? Anyway I gave in and read the entire script! It sounds so awsome and its gonna make the movie all so much better now!
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-11-2005, 07:32 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X