Music that you dislike & why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
    NJ, if you like Dave then you'll like Jack. IMO Dave's still better, Jack's a little more "folky, with a Hawaiian twist", but still....

"Brushfire Fairytales" or his new one, "In Between Dreams" are highly recommended (by me).

If you like them, you guys should check out Damien Rice....

PS I never said the Beatles sucked... I said I never got into them... I just believe there are more talented artist then them!
    ---IZAAK

Comment

Weird.... so you're saying that DM, JM, and HD are good, right? It's just weird because I thought that anybody and everybody that liked Dave and John also liked Jack. I'd take JJ over Howie any day.
      I like DMB, but I can't stand the others.

DMB has some serious comlpex stuff going on, particularly the rhythm section.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        DMB has some serious comlpex stuff going on, particularly the rhythm section.
        Agreed. Carter Beauford might be the best drummer that most people have never heard of - so much that I think his soulful and intricate backdrop is responsible for a large part of the band's universal appeal.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Agreed. Carter Beauford might be the best drummer that most people have never heard of - so much that I think his soulful and intricate backdrop is responsible for a large part of the band's universal appeal.
          true. I don't really care for Dave Matthews voice, and I have no idea what his lyrics are about, but I just really dig the band. I was very disappointed in his last effort with the new band. I undertsand the need to try new things, but since I liked his band more than him anyway, I was not really into that album.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Angst filled crap, AKA punk rock. Your Sum 41's, your Greenday's, etc.

That Lonely Road song by Greenday is slowly driving me to murder, if it comes on the radio one more time...

Comment

Why is it that every 50 cent song that is aired has this neo-arabic harmony in the background? Even the new one, yet another one about sex...well, I guess we know what sells don't we...
              I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
              X