Favorite T.V show thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite T.V show thread

Delete your other threads BVP and SNk. Put your fav. show here!

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
    Delete your other threads BVP and SNk. Put your fav. show here!
    Don't tempt them by calling it "offical" t.v show thread.

Comment

NO thank you. I want to see replys to the show I posted about.
      sigpic

Comment

Seinfelds a classic, i can watch the re runs a hundred times and they never get old....

but my favorite now is Family Guy..

Comment

Family Guy, Alias, West Wing, Good Eats, Numb3rs, CSI, L&O, Without a Trace, Gilmore Girls, Everwood, Sportscenter, The Daily Show, Conan

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I dont watch enough TV to have any other favorite shows. All I make time for is The Apprentice and The Contender.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
              I dont watch enough TV to have any other favorite shows. All I make time for is The Apprentice and The Contender.
              so you only watch t.v 2 times a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                so you only watch t.v 2 times a week?
                A little more than that. But I would rather be online than watch TV.
                sigpic

Comment

I like Law & Order, the original, Iron Chef, Good Eats, Great Chefs,Total Access on NFL Network, Wings, and the Snake Master.

But historically, I also watch/watched every Star Trek, esp. DS9, M*A*S*H, and the Original Battlestar Galactica. Just cant get into the new one though. Same with Enterprise, blah!

Family Guy--- I just stopped my kid from watching that yesterday. He called his mother a bi***, and that was it. He is always coming in telling us these foul things he learns from that show. Seem pretty funny, but should not be on Cartoon Network aimed at 5 to 10 year olds. I must admit, I am starting to dislike that network...........

Comment

Lots I like, but I suppose a few of my favorites would be...

Trailer Park Boys
                    Family Guy
                    The Daily Show
                    This Hour has 22 Minutes

Comment

Family Guy
                      South Park
                      Tom Goes to the Mayor
                      Around the Horn
                      PTI

Comment

Did anyone ever watch a show named "Grand"? It only ran one season I think, and in the end, everyone was killed by a tornado. The entire cast!!

Comment

Skinimax, every friday night.
                          R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            I like Law & Order, the original, Iron Chef, Good Eats, Great Chefs,Total Access on NFL Network, Wings, and the Snake Master.

But historically, I also watch/watched every Star Trek, esp. DS9, M*A*S*H, and the Original Battlestar Galactica. Just cant get into the new one though. Same with Enterprise, blah!

Family Guy--- I just stopped my kid from watching that yesterday. He called his mother a bi***, and that was it. He is always coming in telling us these foul things he learns from that show. Seem pretty funny, but should not be on Cartoon Network aimed at 5 to 10 year olds. I must admit, I am starting to dislike that network...........
                            The Cartoon Network isn't aimed at 5-10 year olds.

At least not after 4pm.

18-24.

Hence, "Adult Swim"

Nickelodeon is a better bet. They seem to aim for teen and preteen crowd during the afternoons.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

But they do have a lot of shows that seem aimed right at him. They also show commercials during those times for little kids, toys, etc.

I'll tell you the thing that really gets me about Cartoon Network. I'll probably get flammed for it, but here goes........

They air Christian Music ads. I understand that they have to air somewhere, and that the network makes money thru advertising, but it's clear they aim these at children who will go to their parents and beg for the CD. They air happy little songs that appeal to kids who do not understand what their true aim is. When you have commercials like this between one for Barbie & one for some toy, I just get a little angry, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X