Who has hdtv? And is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has hdtv? And is it worth it?

Is HDTV really that good.. b/c I am wondering If I should upgrade.. is there a noticable difference in picture compared to a regular analog tv?
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Originally posted by LoufromLItt.
    Is HDTV really that good.. b/c I am wondering If I should upgrade.. is there a noticable difference in picture compared to a regular analog tv?

There is to me.

I think the difference is huge.

It all depends how much it matters to you.

I'm quite the media geek so I'd like to have the optimum quality possible.

Comment

Oh yea it's worth it man......But only if you can get 1080 I.
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I love my HDTV

Comment

I havent done it yet either Lou, but whenever I go to Soundtrack or The Big Picture, I stare at them, drooling!

I am just waititng for one of my regular TV's to die.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
            I havent done it yet either Lou, but whenever I go to Soundtrack or The Big Picture, I stare at them, drooling!

I am just waititng for one of my regular TV's to die.
            Yep, a dead TV is what prompted me to upgrade (although I wanted to anyway).

Unfortunately, I'm waiting on DirecTV to put up their new satellites before I actually get Hi-Def reception. They claim it should be pretty soon. I didn't want to pay $10.95 extra per month just for 4 channels. The new sats will give me all the local channels in Hi-Def as well which will make it worth it to me. I'm too far from the big city to pick up the local stations over the air.

So, for just a bit longer my Hi-Def set is getting its best use from DVDs. Hurry up, DirecTV!!! But I'm hoping some mass produced Hi-Def DVRs will come out soon so I don't have to buy DirecTV's which is $1000.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
            X