Favorite Mr. Burns Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Mr. Burns Line

Soooooo.... for all you Simpsons drones...I mean fans - what is the most exxxccccellent line from C. Montgomery Burns?

Mine are:
    "Thank you and come again. Smithers, release the hounds!"

And

*Throwing fish guts into a crowd* "Ho ho ho! Merry Fishmas!"

And

Burns: How could you be so irresponsible?
    Homer: Eh...it's my first day ...
    Burns: Since I've never seen you before, maybe it is your first day. Very well, carry on!
    Smithers: Uh, sir. That's Homer Simpson. He's been working here for ten years.
    Burns: Ohh, really? Why did you think you could lie to me?
    Homer: It's my first day!

Smithers: Sir, where did you get that novelty hand?
    Burns: Oh, it's just fluid collecting. (shakes hand until it returns to normal size)
    There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until ... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant.

Ooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans

I only flew it once at an altitude of six feet for a distance of four feet, then we discovered that rain makes it catch fire, then the Furher fired me.

Comment

Mr.Burns: Quick Smithers. Bring the mind eraser device!
        Smithers:You mean the revolver, sir?
        Mr.Burns: Precisely

Do my worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons.

Burns: Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?
        Smithers: Err...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers and they consider it murder

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Soooooo.... for all you Simpsons drones...I mean fans - what is the most exxxccccellent line from C. Montgomery Burns?

Mine are:
          "Thank you and come again. Smithers, release the hounds!"

And

*Throwing fish guts into a crowd* "Ho ho ho! Merry Fishmas!"

And

Burns: How could you be so irresponsible?
          Homer: Eh...it's my first day ...
          Burns: Since I've never seen you before, maybe it is your first day. Very well, carry on!
          Smithers: Uh, sir. That's Homer Simpson. He's been working here for ten years.
          Burns: Ohh, really? Why did you think you could lie to me?
          Homer: It's my first day!
          Yeah I like the last one.

Comment

--- "say goodnight, Gracie" ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Heh, just saw this one.

Mr. Burns is filling out a form at the doctor's...

"Cause of parents death? They got in my way..."

Comment

Homer follows the pipe up from the drained quarry where they found a dead body, goes up through a hatch, into burns room, burns says

"What are you doing in my corpse hatch? I mean.... innocence tube"
                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

"Well, that's odd ... I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp."

"Just give the great unwashed a pair of oversized breasts and a happy ending, and they'll 'oink' for more every time."

"I'm looking for something in an attack dog. One who likes the sweet gamey tang of human flesh. Hmmm, why here's the fellow ... Wiry, fast, firm, proud buttocks. Reminds me of me."

Mr. Burns: So, Smithers, what are you doing this weekend. Something gay, I expect?
                  Smithers: What?!!
                  Mr. Burns: You know, light and fancy free! Mothers, lock up your daughters! Smithers is on the town!
                  Smithers: Oh! Of course.

Mr. Burns: Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you, what would you say?
                  Smithers: If you did it, sir?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Mr. Burns: You're fired.
                    Marge: You can't fire me just because I'm married. I'm gonna sue the pants off of you.
                    Mr. Burns: You don't have to sue me to get my pants off.

This house has quite a long and colorful history. It was built on an ancient Indian burial ground, and was the setting of Satanic rituals, witch-burnings, and five John Denver Christmas specials.

A lifetime of working with nuclear power has left me with a healthy green glow... and left me as impotent as a Nevada boxing commissioner.

Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
                    Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

[Stone flies through Mr. Burns' office window]
                    Look Smithers, a bird has become petrified and lost its sense of direction.
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Burns-*pulls out a model airplane* " I just inventied this plane, I call it the Sproos Goose."

Smithers-"Its an excellent plane sir."
                      Burns-"Quick, hop in, we shall go back to springfield!"
                      Smithers-"Sir, its just a model."
                      Burns-*pulls out a gun*" I said..Hop-in!"

Didnt get the lines exactly right, but its something to that effect
                      sigpic

Comment

Burns-"Homer, you are much funner than Smithers
                        *Shows smithers in a barbie play in California*
                        Burns-*Smithers doesnt know the meaning of gay."
                        sigpic

Comment

This is off the top of my head, but it's something like:

Smithers - "Well the people see you as sort of an...ogre sir."
                          Burns - "That's just preposterous! I'll have their bones crushed and made into bread."

Comment

"Smithers had thwarted my earlier attempt to take candy from a baby, but with him out of the picture, I was free to wallow in my own crapulence."
                            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by Diggler
                              This is off the top of my head, but it's something like:

Smithers - "Well the people see you as sort of an...ogre sir."
                              Burns - "That's just preposterous! I'll have their bones crushed and made into bread."
                              It's: "I ought to club them and eat their bones!"

Comment

Working...
                              X