Okay Deftones fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Deftones fans...

Its been almost 2 weeks since Team Sleep was released, and I want to hear your opinions on Chino's recent project.

Its definitely a departure from the Deftones sound which I think that was the idea. Overall I liked it, Elizabeth and Tomb of Liega could be the only 2 tracks I didn't like. Okay, thats it from me...™
    This space for rent

I never heard the side project...

I sort of lost track of the Deftones after Around the Fur...

I don't know if it was their fault or if my musical taste changed... Either way I haven't heard any cd after Around the Fur...
    ---IZAAK

Comment

Haven't heard it yet...any word on the "Tapeworm" project with Maynard Keenan from TOOL/APC???
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
        Haven't heard it yet...any word on the "Tapeworm" project with Maynard Keenan from TOOL/APC???
        I heard they were going to do something, I'll have to read up and see whats going on w/ that...™
        This space for rent

Comment

It rules, the album is brilliant. It's definitely sex music. Chino never fails to stun me. I'd rather of liked more Chino vocals than that of Pinback's leadman, but it was still awesome either way. The whole purpose was to offer something different from the Deftones. I waited a long time for this album, probably since 2000 (after White Pony was re-leased when Chino talked about it) -- and even though most music dissapoints after long anticipation, I think this was one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. About the Deftones, their album is slated for this fall and is supposed to be absolutely violent and hard as hell.

Originally posted by Big Bad John
          He's with Trent Reznor from NIN on it, from what I've heard -- it's going well. Check www.theprp.com -- it has information on all that stuff.
          Last edited by Dream; 05-23-2005, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X