Crap Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueDevilsDB
    Huh, what? I was too busy reading the 97 Jerry Rice threads.
    lol

-----

Comment

Well it's kind of like T.V. or Radio stations, if you don't like it...skip it ...unless you happen to be a moderator ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
        Well it's kind of like T.V. or Radio stations, if you don't like it...skip it ...unless you happen to be a moderator ...lol
        Yeah, it could get tiring going through all the threads. Especially today w/ Jerrymania.
        Here's to you putting up with our crap, Jovi!

Comment

Yeah, it could get tiring going through all the threads. Especially today w/ Jerrymania.
          Here's to you putting up with our crap, Jovi!
          AWWE thanks And thanks to the other Mods and Admin. who put up with me!..LOL

Comment

We should be thanking you Jovi.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Huh, what? I was too busy reading the 97 Jerry Rice threads.
              jerry who?
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                Well it's kind of like T.V. or Radio stations, if you don't like it...skip it...unless you happen to be a moderator ...lol
                YES, finally heard it from a mod. Yes, too many threads on the same subject is a problem, but it's not OUR problem, but the mods. This should go towards the people that enjoy going in on a thread just to grief the guy that there is already another thread started with the same subject.

Comment

u know......jerry "eats" rice
                  -Don't wanna be an American idiot---The subliminal mind America...

Comment

Originally posted by ESPN
                    Rice A Roni, its the San Francisco treat!

Comment

Hey, by the way, what football team do you like? I looked at your past posts and you made alot of Panthers signatures, and you have a Dante Hall and Patrick Surtain signature, so it makes it look like you are a Chiefs fan and yet you act like a Bronco fan?
                      "3rd down and about 4 with 4 minutes to go. The Chiefs are 2 of 5 on third down conversions. Now they come out with a tight slot outside of Tony Gonzalez on the right, in motion now. Green drops back to throw, he's in pressure! He can get him, Green pulls away by the jersey. Now avoids Pope! Green on the run, throws, pass is INTERCEPTED CHAMP BAILEY! Bailey has it and that is his first interception as a Bronco, Broncos ball on the 32 yard line."

Comment

Originally posted by AgeingBronco
                        Hey, by the way, what football team do you like? I looked at your past posts and you made alot of Panthers signatures, and you have a Dante Hall and Patrick Surtain signature, so it makes it look like you are a Chiefs fan and yet you act like a Bronco fan?
                        We were bound to find a Chiefco sooner or later.

Comment

1. broncs
                          2. panthers
                          3.chiefs

and its sam madison not p surtain.....hes my fav playa

Comment

1. broncs
                            2. panthers
                            3.chiefs

How can you be a Broncos fan and a Chiefs fan?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

1. broncs
                              2. panthers
                              3.chiefs

You are not a football fan. You have 3 favorite teams, and two of them are one of the biggest rivals in the NFL. How much do you know about football?
                              "3rd down and about 4 with 4 minutes to go. The Chiefs are 2 of 5 on third down conversions. Now they come out with a tight slot outside of Tony Gonzalez on the right, in motion now. Green drops back to throw, he's in pressure! He can get him, Green pulls away by the jersey. Now avoids Pope! Green on the run, throws, pass is INTERCEPTED CHAMP BAILEY! Bailey has it and that is his first interception as a Bronco, Broncos ball on the 32 yard line."

Comment

i just am....grew up a chiefs fan...grew into broncs....then i started liking the panthers

Comment

Working...
                                X