Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, mp3's of real men of genius

http://budlight.whipnet.com/
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
      The snickers one.
      A QB get's knocked down.
      They ask him all these questions. You know, what day is it? Where are you?
      Their last question is what's your name?
      The Qb gets this look on his face, and he's just like.. I am BATMAN!

End of the commercial, QB's looking at this big ol' O-line guy, he's all like, "Would you like to be my faithful sidekick? We shall call you.... Robin!"

The QB just plays it deadpan so well.
      yeah, that's a great one. a couple of my other favs are:

I think it's auto.com or some online auto place, but the guy is selling his car and his woman says "who is gonna buy a lime green hatchback?" the commerical cut to a dude sipping on coffee and everything in his room is lime green and he says "Oh sweet mercy, a lime green hatch back...it's a thing of beauty" hahaha, that still gets me everytime I see it.

I also like the Coors Light ones with the "I love...." songs.

another great series is the Amber Bach beer, the "rich but not smooth", those are hilarious.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I don't know but recently I really like that Burger King commercial with Hootie and that chick that looks like Christina Aguilara and Vida's big round butt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          I don't know but recently I really like that Burger King commercial with Hootie and that chick that looks like Christina Aguilara and Vida's big round butt.
          --- is that the one with the guy in the Roy Rogers suit? --- Hootie has been pounding the Whoppers!!! --- az

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

The Dr. Pepper one with the "I'd do anything for love" song going.

Comment

--- All Time Favorite!!! ---

--- Mean Joe Green and the Kid!!! ---

Comment

I loved the Bud commercial where the rich white guys were all saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" as opposed to "WUZZUP!!"
                A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                  I loved the Bud commercial where the rich white guys were all saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" as opposed to "WUZZUP!!"
                  --- i think it wuz "howyudooin? Howyudooin? howyudooin'?...................

Comment

--- does anyone remember the one where the whole Denver Bronco O-Line was in set position on a narrow cobblestone street in Pamplona, Spain --- and then they turned the bulls loose --- az

Comment

You guys really know your commercials! I remember only a handful of these.

I cant stand commercials! I tune them out or mute them alltogether. I really only pay attention to them during the Super Bowl. Mainly because their little jingles ring around in my head all day and I want to bash my head against a wall to get rid of them!

Just today or yesterday someone asked me about the NFL Network commercial where the guys singing about "He'g got all kinds of time...." I do like the ones on the network sometimes, but they are always followed by some sex pill ad, so I usually just hit mute when they go to commercials.

I really hate commercials............

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        You guys really know your commercials! I remember only a handful of these.

I cant stand commercials! I tune them out or mute them alltogether. I really only pay attention to them during the Super Bowl. Mainly because their little jingles ring around in my head all day and I want to bash my head against a wall to get rid of them!

Just today or yesterday someone asked me about the NFL Network commercial where the guys singing about "He'g got all kinds of time...." I do like the ones on the network sometimes, but they are always followed by some sex pill ad, so I usually just hit mute when they go to commercials.

I really hate commercials............
                        yeah, there's a lot that are dumb. I'll see some and ask, who would approve of such a horible idea, they must have been desprate. On the other hand there's some really entertaining commercials. I'll just think of some and chuckle. The first and only family that I've ever seen mute commercials is my ex-wifes family, focourse we did the same when we got married, and occasionally I'll do the same, but with so many channels I can watch something else while I wait for commercials

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I love the one where the guy is all pumped up to go on the "Micheal Vick Experience" and he goes in and hes an the field with all of the pro bowl defensive players and he's screaming the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                            --- i think it wuz "howyudooin? Howyudooin? howyudooin'?...................
                            Nah, it was definitely "What are you doing?"
                            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

--- yeah --- your right !! ---

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                              Nah, it was definitely "What are you doing?"
                              --- i remember that one --- it was the white guys trying to be cool --- i was thinking of the mid-west guy walking into that bar in the mean streets of the New york/new jersey area --- sorry --- az ---

Comment

"Want a Fanta, dont you want a? Want a Fanta, dont you want a?

You look hot in all that plaster, drink this Fanta, faster faster."

My favorite commercial.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X