X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Snk16
    Didn't he do Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? If so then why isn't that up there?

No, he did not.

Ang Lee did that one.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    I voted for Pulp Fiction...with Natural Born Killers a close second...

One of my favorite lines from NBK, simple as it may be:

Mallory: (While kicking Jack Skaggnetti) How sexy am I now? ****er!

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    Pulp Fiction. True Romance doesn't have as many great lines, but it's a close second.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by IZAAK
    Good topic TDK!!!

I never seen Pulp Fiction... I dont know why not, I have seen almost every movie out, but I missed that one... I'll have to rent it some time, I heard it was really good...
    Rent it NOW. You're missing out.

Leave a comment:

• Rod80Smith
    replied
    I like Kill Bill.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    And just a few more...
    The Wolf: Strip.
    Jules: All the way?
    The Wolf: To your bare ass.
    Vincent: Is this necessary?
    The Wolf: You know what you guys look like?
    Jules: What?
    The Wolf: Like a couple of guys who just blew off somebody's head.
    ----

Jules: You know the shows on TV?
    Vincent: I don't watch TV.
    Jules: Yeah, but, you are aware that there's an invention called television, and on this invention they show shows, right?
    ----

Jules: Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

Jules: Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger

Jules: Mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?
    ----

Jules: Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
    Brett: No.
    Jules: Tell him, Vincent.
    Vincent: Royale with cheese.
    Jules: Royale with cheese. Do you know why they call it a Royale with cheese?
    Brett: Because of the metric system?
    Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett. You one smart mother****er.
    ----

Vincent: Douglas Sirk steak, and a vanilla Coke.
    Buddy Holly: How would you like that? Burnt to a crisp or bloody as hell?
    Vincent: Bloody as hell.

----

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?
    Lance: What?
    Vincent: ****ing keyed it.
    Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
    Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some ****less piece of **** ****ed with it.
    Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
    Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
    Lance: What a ****er!
    Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
    Lance: You don't do it.
    Vincent: It's just against the rules.
    ----

Mia: I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
    ----

Butch: I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.
    Fabienne: Blueberry pie.
    Butch: OK, maybe not that fast...
    ----

Jules: I'll just walk the earth.
    Vincent: What'cha mean walk the earth?
    Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Kane in Kung Fu.

----

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    ----

Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?
    Pumpkin: What?
    Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your ass. You read the Bible?
    Pumpkin: Not regularly.
    Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Well, I hope it's okay to make use of the profanity filters to quote some lines from my favorite flick of his. Although a few are still too... um... abrasive to post here.
    The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.
    ----

Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as ****ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this **** while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much **** this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass
    ----

Jules: Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved.
    ----

Honey Bunny: [about to rob a diner] I love you, Pumpkin.
    Pumpkin: I love you too, Honey Bunny.
    Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] Alright, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
    Honey Bunny: Any of you ****ing pricks move, and I'll execute every mother****ing last one of ya!
    ----

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ****ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, ****ing Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have ****ing better known better. I mean, tht's his ****ing wife, man, he can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that ****. You know what I'm saying?
    Jules: That's an interesting point.
    ----

Marsellus: You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic mother****ers. Mother****ers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.
    ----

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
    Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
    Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
    Jules: Then what do they call it?
    Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
    Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
    Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
    Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
    Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.
    ----

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
    Brett: What?
    Jules: What country you from?
    Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
    Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
    Brett: What, I-?
    Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more ******* time.
    Brett: He's b-b-black...
    Jules: Go on.
    Brett: He's bald...
    Jules: Does he look like a *****?
    [Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
    Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A *****?
    Brett: No!
    Jules: Then why you try to **** him like a *****, Brett?
    Brett: I didn't.
    Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to **** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be ****ed by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.
    ----

Butch: So we cool?
    Marsellus: Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This **** is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here.
    ----

Vincent: That's a pretty ****ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty ****ing good.
    ----

Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: What?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bull**** in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.
    ----

Lance: You're going to give her an injection of adrenaline directly to her heart. But she's got, uh, breastplates...
    [taps Mia's chest]
    Lance: You've got to pierce through that. So what you have to do is, you have to bring the needle down in a stabbing motion.
    [demonstrates]
    Vincent: I-I gotta stab her three times?
    Lance: No, you don't gotta ****ing stab her three times! You gotta stab her once, but it's gotta be hard enough to break through her breastplate into her heart, and then once you do that, you press down on the plunger.
    Vincent: What happens after that?
    Lance: I'm kinda curious about that myself.
    ----

Butch: I think I have a broken rib.
    Fabienne: From giving me oral pleasure?
    ----

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
    Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
    Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
    Butch: It's Zed's.
    Fabienne: Who's Zed?
    Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
    ----

Esmeralda: What is your name?
    Butch: Butch.
    Esmeralda: What does it mean?
    Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean ****.
    ----

[Jules and Vincent take Marvin with them in their car and Vincent's gun goes off and blows Marvin's head off]
    Vincent: Whoa!
    Jules: What the ****'s happening, man? Ah, **** man!
    Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
    Jules: Why the **** did you do that!
    Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
    Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass **** in my time...
    Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
    Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no mother****ing bump.
    Vincent: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a *****. The gun went off. I don't know why.
    Jules: Well look at this ****ing mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight here!
    Vincent: I don't believe it.
    Jules: Well believe it now, mother****er! We gotta get this car off the road! You know cops tend to notice **** like you're driving a car drenched in ****ing blood.
    ----

The Wolf: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.
    Vincent: A please would be nice.
    The Wolf: What?
    Vincent: I said a please would be nice.
    The Wolf: Get it straight, gentlemen: I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct that you possess, you'd better do it and do it quick. If my help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.
    Jules: No, Mr. Wolf, it ain't like that...
    Vincent: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.
    The Wolf: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the ****ing car.
    ----

Vincent: Want some bacon?
    Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
    Vincent: Are you Jewish?
    Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
    Vincent: Why not?
    Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
    Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
    Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
    Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
    Jules: I don't eat dog either.
    Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
    Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
    Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
    Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' mother****in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
    ----

Pumpkin: Which one is your wallet?
    Jules: It's the one that says Bad Mother****er.
    ----

Jules: Oh man, I will never forgive yo ass for this. This is some ****ed-up, repugnant ****.
    Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits he's wrong, then he's automatically forgiven of that wrongdoing?
    Jules: Man, get out of my face with that ****. The mother****er who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.
    ----

Jules: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.
    ----

Lance: Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing ***** over to your house, then I'll give her the shot. Give her the shot.
    ----

Zed: Bring out the Gimp.
    Maynard: But the Gimp's sleeping.
    Zed: Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?
    ----

Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's ****in' dangerous to have a racecar in the ****in' red. It could blow.
    Jules: Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow?
    Vincent: I could blow.
    Jules: Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' mother****er, mother****er! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the **** am I doin' in the back? You're the mother****er should be on brain detail. We're ****in' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this ******'s skull.
    ----

Esmeralda: So what does it feel like to kill a man with your bare hands? It's a topic I'm very interested in.

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    replied
    Good topic TDK!!!

I never seen Pulp Fiction... I dont know why not, I have seen almost every movie out, but I missed that one... I'll have to rent it some time, I heard it was really good...

Leave a comment:

• Amigo_Bronco
    replied
    Pulp Fiction...

By the way, about dialogs, I read somewhere that he's planning in doing a part 2 for "Clerks". Should be a perfect fit for the movie.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Didn't he do Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? If so then why isn't that up there?

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    I don't like any of his stuff.

Leave a comment:

• rjcla30
    replied
    Pulp Fiction - "Sewer Rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother******" ( I am horrible at quoting lines)

Reservoir Dogs would be second!

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Reservoir Dogs.

Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    So is most anything else he has written.

He's always been great at writting dialog.
    Yea I know. It's really hard to pick one as being best.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim
    Pulp Fiction for me, it's a quote machine.

So is most anything else he has written.

He's always been great at writting dialog.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X