No announcement yet.

Remember that show???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automan didn't even make it past one season, the star of it was Desi Arnez Jr.

Then you also had pre-dallas Patrick Duffy as the Man from Atlantis

Michael York as Manimal

Dukes of Hazzard one season spin off Enos.

Fox also had a sting of short lived series: Mantis, Strange Luck, Lone Gunmen, Adventures of Brisco County Jr, Harsh Realm and most recently Firefly.

Greatest American Hero has been re-released on DVD, Connie Selleca as his girlfriend before she starred in Hotel, William Katt as teacher Bill Hinkley and Robert Culp as FBI agent Bill Maxwell.

sad part is I didn't even have to look any of this up, it's just mixed in with all the other trivia junk in my noggin.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Remember:

The Fall Guy
      Simon and Simon
      and Quantum Leap, God I used to love that show...
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Jake & The Fatman

St. Elsewhere

Older series were Adam 12 & Emergency with Randolph Mantooth

Comment

Scarecrow and Mrs. King
          Hart to Hart
          Mork and Mindy<---Funny stuff "Mark calling Orson, come in Orson.."
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Murder One

Profiler

Mr. Merlin

Comment

Mr Belvedere
              Who's the Boss (Back before Alyssa Milano was a sex goddess)
              Dr. Who
              Silver Spoons

Comment

Buck Rodgers in the 25th century

Space 1999

Picket Fences (Holly Marie Combs starred in it)

Comment

WKRP in Cincinatti
                  21 Jump Street (Mmmm, Holly Robinson before she married Rodey Peete)
                  BJ and the Bear

Comment

this post is really making me feel old.........
                    1) Petticoat Junction....."There's Uncle Joe, ge's moving kinda slow ....at the junction
                    2) The Flying Nun.....a young Sally Fields
                    and "Right here, tonite on this stage, for all the young people, ...."The Beatles"......"The Ed Sullivan Show"........
                    Mr. Ed
                    My Favorite Marstian
                    and Bonansa (sic).........
                    "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

How about these:-

CHiPs: Erik Estrada and some white dude whose name I can't remember as a pair of motorcycle cops.

Tales of the Gold Monkey:- Bit like a cheap man's Indiana Jones
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I think this was known as the 'Golden Years" of tv
                        "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Remember that show that was "A guy a girl and a pizza place" then it was "A guy and girl" then it disapeared

Comment

Hawaii 5-0
                            The Gong Show
                            Happy Days
                            Laverne and Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                              Do you mean the BBC show set in the department store?

Airwolf was pretty good, there was also the Blue Thunder TV show, based on the movie of the same name, about a hi-spec police coptor.

In the same vein as Knight Rider there was Streethawk which was virtually identical except two wheels rather than four. Wasn't there also a show around thhe sametime called Automan ?
                              Memories! I was brought up on that stuff. I'd actually forgotten about Airwolf until you mentioned it.

I watched Chips recently with my kid. We used to adore it back then. It seems pretty tame and very dated now though.
                              Last edited by alonzo mourning; 05-29-2005, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                                How about these:-

Tales of the Gold Monkey:- Bit like a cheap man's Indiana Jones
                                Kind of what it was supposed to be... Guy who starred in it player Will Decker in Start Trek the motion picture and now plays the Dad in 7th Heaven.

other shows:

Columbo

Tabitha - A short lived spin off of Bewitched

What's Happening and it's spin off One in A Million

Comment

Working...
                                X