Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Best Concert You Have Seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it might not have been the best but it sure was a blast. Last Saturday night a Red Rocks, SOCIAL DISTORTION rocked the rocks!!!

Been around forever and a day and still rock like nobodys bidness!!!

If you get a chance to see them live DO IT! Mike Ness is a great song writer and performer.

PEACE!!!

Comment

Steven Curtis Chapman/Mercyme Christmas Concert.

I got to go back stage and meet both acts
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Marilyn Manson in Vegas...

Or The Pledge of Allegiance tour with Slipknot, System of a Down, Mudvayne and Ramstein (Ramstein still put on the best Pyro show I have seen from any band ever)... They postponed the tour because of 9/11 and then Denver ended up being the 1st date--

... Or Tool @ the Coors Event Center....

There are too many...

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
          This subject came up again for me on Saturday, at my house, as we celebrated Trevor graduating from High School.

As we talked of concert experiences, I was floored when I found out that my oldest sister was at the concert I always have called the best one I have ever seen. Too much! It took 30 years to discover that tidbit!

1975, Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.

Tickets cost $5.50

I could go way overboard here telling the story of that night and show.
          I choose not to.

What was your best concert you ever saw?

Got you on the price Dave I saw Black Sabbath,Heart&Boston in '76 for 4.50
          but I would have to say Rush was the best I've seen or the Eagles w/Steve Miller
          or Kiss or Beach boys or The Scorpions or Van Halen(D.L. Roth)
          Last edited by bronco bible; 07-18-2006, 04:28 PM. Reason: memory

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
          R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Originally posted by bronco bible
            Got you on the price Dave I saw Black Sabbath,Heart&Boston in '76 for 4.50
            but I would have to say Rush was the best I've seen or the Eagles w/Steve Miller
            or Kiss or Beach boys or The Scorpions or Van Halen(D.L. Roth)
            I saw all of these concerts in Denver or Boulder

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
            R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Ozzy/Metallica. The Ultimate Sin/ Master of Puppets tour.

Metallica was phenomenal, but Jake E Lee stole the show .
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

1988 Pink Floyd at Mile High Stadium

Best concert ever.

Comment

bleh i've only been to 3 because i live in the unpopulated state of montana. yeah i know it sucks. but the best one was disturbed this past may 23rd. fireball ministry and royal were the openers. royal sucked....HORRIBLY!!!! but fireball ministry kicked ass a couple good pits got going. and then disturbed came out and they kicked some major ass. they closed with Get down with the sickness the place went nucking futs!
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

AC/DC rocked my socks off! Best show I have seen.
                    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• I saw Paul Oakenfold at Red Rocks in 2000. He kept going until about 1:00 a.m. That's probably number one.

Body Count, Metallica and GNR was probably number two, back in 1992.

I saw KISS on their farewell tour #8. Would have loved to hear them perform, instead of the 40 drunks that surrounded me.
                      sigpic
                      HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

• Originally posted by AZOmae
                        I saw KISS on their farewell tour #8. Would have loved to hear them perform, instead of the 40 drunks that surrounded me.
                        Don't ya hate it when other fans ruin it for other fans?!
                        I know I do.

Comment

• Last night I went to one. It was the best i've been to..it was

http://www.myspace.com/sherwood - the only reason i came, got a pic with the singer/bassist

http://www.myspace.com/umbrellas - got a shirt and met them..pretty cool guys

http://www.myspace.com/teelband - i also met these guys and was gonna go and eat at ihop with them after the show but they left early

http://www.myspace.com/thefold - met the singer/guitarists

http://www.myspace.com/soundthealarmmusic - had an awesome guitarist who broke out some slash...really the only part of them that i liked was the guitar solos and stuff haha..he's pretty decent though

Sherwood is amazing live though. Anybody else like these bands?

Comment

• I just saw the Beatles Tribute show at Red Rocks a week ago.
                            What an awesome experience. They were tight and right on the money.
                            The Lennon dude said they have done it for over 20 years...
                            asked how many people had the same haircut for that long!

What fun!
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• I have seen many many great concerts so I cant list one as my favorite ... I will list some of my Favorites though...

Anthrax,Misfits,Cannibal Corpse,Life of Agony ...Had back stage passes for it ....Agora theater....Gwar --- Halloween season Guess appearance Jerry Springer ... Agora theater ..Cranberries ..... 7th row back at the Polaris ....Jethro Tull ..... Palace Theater ...Bad Religion...Bogarts....Guttermouth ..... Euclid Tavern..Pantera ....Whereever in Ohio you name it I was at it ... Warped tour NOFX,Bad Religion Agora theater...Lagwagon at the Peabody's down under...Clutch at Headliners ..

I stopped saving my concert stubs a long time ago ...
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                                I have seen many many great concerts so I cant list one as my favorite ... I will list some of my Favorites though...

Anthrax,Misfits,Cannibal Corpse,Life of Agony ...Had back stage passes for it ....Agora theater....Gwar --- Halloween season Guess appearance Jerry Springer ... Agora theater ..Cranberries ..... 7th row back at the Polaris ....Jethro Tull ..... Palace Theater ...Bad Religion...Bogarts....Guttermouth ..... Euclid Tavern..Pantera ....Whereever in Ohio you name it I was at it ... Warped tour NOFX,Bad Religion Agora theater...Lagwagon at the Peabody's down under...Clutch at Headliners ..

I stopped saving my concert stubs a long time ago ...
                                Here's one for ya. Saw Grand Funk Railroad With Bloodrock in downtown Denver. One I enjoyed the most was Hoyt Axton at the Palomino Club in North Hollywood.
                                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Working...
                                X