Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Best Concert You Have Seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpryce93
    replied
    November 9th, 2007, Rob Zombie and Ozzy Osborne at the metrapark arena in billings montana.

un-****ing believable. A night I will NEVER forget. simply amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Texxas Jamm, 1985, Dallas Texas, Cotton Bowl, close to 100.000, friggin HOTTTT!!! 110 degrees, it rained and you could see STEAM coming of everyone!

Started around 11 AM and did not end untill way past midnight that night.

A bunch of Jerbronie bands like Victory and Grim Reaper opened it up, then a virtually unknown Bon Jovi came out, well the women lost their friggin MINDS!!! I have NEVER seen more bras fly over my head ever!!! AWESOME!

Ted Nugent came on next, and boys let me tell you, he was PISSED about being placed so low on the bill in front of Night Ranger! He tore that place UP! He rocked so damn hard he passed out right at the end , and had to be carried off!

Well, he ruined it for Night Ranger! They were good, but Texas was a Nugent crowd, and they bout got booed off the stage, shoes and all kinds of crap were flying at the drummer, they really regretted it !

Scorpions were next, and them boys ROCKED back then!

Deep Purple were the headliners, and they did not disappoint! It was their most famous lineup, and they played well over 2 hours, and had a great light show. Richie Blackmore is the KING of hard rock solo guitar, and it was ALL for 25$ THOSE DAYS ARE OVER FOREVER!!

Leave a comment:

• McKeough
    replied
    Front row Aerosmith, and front row at Keith Urban!

Aerosmith was WAY better, though.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I have seen many many great concerts so I cant list one as my favorite ... I will list some of my Favorites though...

Anthrax,Misfits,Cannibal Corpse,Life of Agony ...Had back stage passes for it ....Agora theater....Gwar --- Halloween season Guess appearance Jerry Springer ... Agora theater ..Cranberries ..... 7th row back at the Polaris ....Jethro Tull ..... Palace Theater ...Bad Religion...Bogarts....Guttermouth ..... Euclid Tavern..Pantera ....Whereever in Ohio you name it I was at it ... Warped tour NOFX,Bad Religion Agora theater...Lagwagon at the Peabody's down under...Clutch at Headliners ..

I stopped saving my concert stubs a long time ago ...
    Here's one for ya. Saw Grand Funk Railroad With Bloodrock in downtown Denver. One I enjoyed the most was Hoyt Axton at the Palomino Club in North Hollywood.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I have seen many many great concerts so I cant list one as my favorite ... I will list some of my Favorites though...

Anthrax,Misfits,Cannibal Corpse,Life of Agony ...Had back stage passes for it ....Agora theater....Gwar --- Halloween season Guess appearance Jerry Springer ... Agora theater ..Cranberries ..... 7th row back at the Polaris ....Jethro Tull ..... Palace Theater ...Bad Religion...Bogarts....Guttermouth ..... Euclid Tavern..Pantera ....Whereever in Ohio you name it I was at it ... Warped tour NOFX,Bad Religion Agora theater...Lagwagon at the Peabody's down under...Clutch at Headliners ..

I stopped saving my concert stubs a long time ago ...

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    I just saw the Beatles Tribute show at Red Rocks a week ago.
    What an awesome experience. They were tight and right on the money.
    The Lennon dude said they have done it for over 20 years...
    asked how many people had the same haircut for that long!

What fun!

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Last night I went to one. It was the best i've been to..it was

http://www.myspace.com/sherwood - the only reason i came, got a pic with the singer/bassist

http://www.myspace.com/umbrellas - got a shirt and met them..pretty cool guys

http://www.myspace.com/teelband - i also met these guys and was gonna go and eat at ihop with them after the show but they left early

http://www.myspace.com/thefold - met the singer/guitarists

http://www.myspace.com/soundthealarmmusic - had an awesome guitarist who broke out some slash...really the only part of them that i liked was the guitar solos and stuff haha..he's pretty decent though

Sherwood is amazing live though. Anybody else like these bands?

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by AZOmae
    I saw KISS on their farewell tour #8. Would have loved to hear them perform, instead of the 40 drunks that surrounded me.
    Don't ya hate it when other fans ruin it for other fans?!
    I know I do.

Leave a comment:

• AZOmae
    replied
    I saw Paul Oakenfold at Red Rocks in 2000. He kept going until about 1:00 a.m. That's probably number one.

Body Count, Metallica and GNR was probably number two, back in 1992.

I saw KISS on their farewell tour #8. Would have loved to hear them perform, instead of the 40 drunks that surrounded me.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    AC/DC rocked my socks off! Best show I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    bleh i've only been to 3 because i live in the unpopulated state of montana. yeah i know it sucks. but the best one was disturbed this past may 23rd. fireball ministry and royal were the openers. royal sucked....HORRIBLY!!!! but fireball ministry kicked ass a couple good pits got going. and then disturbed came out and they kicked some major ass. they closed with Get down with the sickness the place went nucking futs!

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    1988 Pink Floyd at Mile High Stadium

Best concert ever.

Leave a comment:

• keithbishop
    replied
    Ozzy/Metallica. The Ultimate Sin/ Master of Puppets tour.

Metallica was phenomenal, but Jake E Lee stole the show .

Leave a comment:

• bronco bible
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco bible
    Got you on the price Dave I saw Black Sabbath,Heart&Boston in '76 for 4.50
    but I would have to say Rush was the best I've seen or the Eagles w/Steve Miller
    or Kiss or Beach boys or The Scorpions or Van Halen(D.L. Roth)
    I saw all of these concerts in Denver or Boulder

Leave a comment:

• bronco bible
    replied
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    This subject came up again for me on Saturday, at my house, as we celebrated Trevor graduating from High School.

As we talked of concert experiences, I was floored when I found out that my oldest sister was at the concert I always have called the best one I have ever seen. Too much! It took 30 years to discover that tidbit!

1975, Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.

Tickets cost $5.50

I could go way overboard here telling the story of that night and show.
    I choose not to.

What was your best concert you ever saw?

Got you on the price Dave I saw Black Sabbath,Heart&Boston in '76 for 4.50
    but I would have to say Rush was the best I've seen or the Eagles w/Steve Miller
    or Kiss or Beach boys or The Scorpions or Van Halen(D.L. Roth)
    Last edited by bronco bible; 07-18-2006, 04:28 PM. Reason: memory

Leave a comment:

Working...
X