Adult Swim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Swim.

This program is almost a religion to me. I never miss a second of it. How many others here love it? What is your favorite show? I think mine is Aqua Teen, I am starting to get a little tired of Family Guy, thankfully, they'll have new ones soon. TGTTM is pretty funny too.

I watch Family guy, and Futurama on adult swim...but the other shows i don't like...

Comment

I used to really like Home Movies and Sealab.

But I haven't seen them in a while.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        I used to really like Home Movies and Sealab.

But I haven't seen them in a while.
        Yeah, Home Movies is a good one. I finally just bought the DVD set because I grew tired of staying up til around 1 AM or so to watch it.

Comment

Thankfully, I can tivo most of the stuff that I want to watch so I don't have to stay up so late. Aqua Teen is hilarious as is Sealab. Robot Chicken is decent. A show that I'm really digging right now is Samurai Champloo. That's probably my favorite show on Adult Swim right now.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Adult Swim is awesome, hopefully the dorms have cable (not sure) so I can watch that while at school. If not, the beast laptop I'm getting in a week or two will be my haven for DVD's!

Comment

I like Futurama, Family Guy and ATHF. Also watch Cowboy Bebop and Trigun when its on and im awake.

Comment

Working...
              X